Dr. Karina Leal, DMD

Periodontics •  Female

Dr. Leal
1015 W Indiantown Rd Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. Karina Leal, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in Jupiter, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Temple University School Of Dentistry medical school in 1997. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Leal to book an appointment.

Dr. Leal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leal

4.2

Dr. Leal?
What People Say About Dr. Karina Leal, DMD
Dr Leal has installed 7 implants for me. Each one is perfect. Her bedside manner with her patients is wonderful as well as her true expertise as a periodontist. I keep going back because I trust her implicitly. My regular dentist has praised her work. My wife used to work for an implant manufacturing company and they recommended me to her for my first implant, I guess you can't do better than that, can you? I also want to take this opportunity to praise her staff for their knowledge, efficiency, and personalities.
Gary M Solender – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Leal, DMD?
I was very pleased with the services I received. They are professional and courteous and make every effort to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Leal was warm and friendly and put me at ease. I think she is a very good periodontist and I recommend her very highly. The same for Erica, who did my cleaning. I had to leave my former periodontist because they weren’t doing a good job and were more concerned about pushing pricey procedures then my actual care. I’m very happy I made the change!
Linda Grosz – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Leal, DMD?
Over priced,incompetent dentist.If you want to be in pain andhavea miserable experience,she is your provider
Jupiter – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Leal, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Leal and her amazing staff for about 5 years now before going to her I was told by a very well known Palm Beach cosmetic dentist that my gums would never hold in my teeth.I needed to spend $50, 000 on my smile With the loving care, to gentle and kind staff my fears were eased I go every 3 months for deep cleaning and I have not and will not lose a tooth. I thank God for finding her office and for the integrity and care that she has for her patients.
Cathy in pompano beach, FL – Jul 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Leal, DMD?
Dr. Leal is excellent. She provides clear easy to understand explanations of your procedure. I had multiple implants with little to no pain. Great staff.
Sonja Crouse in ROYAL PALM BEACH – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Leal, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leal?

• Periodontics