Dr. Kari Peterson, DDS

Dr. Kari Peterson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kari Peterson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Waite Park, MN and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Creighton University School Of Dentistry in 2006 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

429 Great Oak Dr

• HealthPartners
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Peterson

Dr. Peterson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Peterson "I am originally from Minot, ND. I wanted to be in the health care field since I was about 12 years old and chose dentistry while I was getting my bachelors degree at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks. I attended Creighton Dental School in Omaha, NE and graduated cum laude with my DDS in May of 2006. While I was in dental school I was able to truly practice dentistry. The program that Creighton offers is different from many in the nation as it allows students to take on their own patients and work on complex cases. I was able to do difficult surgeries and cases and follow the patients care from start to finish. I found that I love all aspects of dentistry and my favorite part of my job is being able to treat my patients the way I would like to be treated. I want my patients to feel welcome and comfortable in my office. Knowing that I wanted to treat patients this way made it an easy choice to buy my own practice. I have been married for 14 years to my husband Jason. We have two amazing young boys. We love being in Minnesota and like be outdoors and enjoy our family time."

This content was provided by Dr. Peterson "The quality you expect with the gentle treatment you desire.  I believe in the golden rule, treat others the way you want to be treated.  I like to teach my patients about their oral health and help them achieve and maintain their healthiest smile.   I like to provide my patients with complete dental care.  I perform general and preventative dentistry, root canals, extractions, gum treatments, restore implants, denture fabrication, cosmetics and orthodontics.  I see all ages of patients.  I want patients to find a dental "home".  What that means to me is that they are comfortable, happy and feel like they are a part of their treatment decisions. "

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• University Of North Dakota
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Peterson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Peterson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peterson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Peterson

Dr. Peterson?
Dr. Peterson's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Peterson?