Dentistry  |
Dr. Karen Wise, DDS
Dr. Karen Wise, DDS is a dentist who practices in Cartersville, GA. She is 60 years old.

22 Felton Pl

Cartersville, GA 30120

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Wise

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Wise is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wise has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wise has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wise does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wise and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wise's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wise to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Wise's Performance
in Cartersville, GA |
I have 13 extractions 48 hours ago and a denture put in place. Everyone at the office was fantastic. They made sure I was comfortable, even offered me a blanket and pillow. Then Dr. Wise came into the room, all smiles like she always is. Putting me at total ease. She got to work,, I felt NOTHING, zero pain and over before I new it was even started. I can not recommend Dr. Wise and here professional staff enough! AAA rating from me!
in Cartersville, GA |
We used Dr. Wise for my daughters dentures after she lost her teeth early. She was not happy with the dentures when they were initially given to her but was told she needed to get used to them. After 2 weeks they still were not comfortable and did not look right so we went back on 03-22-16. Dr. Wise was very abrupt and nasty, her words were that we needed to bow down to her for the great job she had done when she had nothing to work with. She remarked that my daughters smile was ugly to begin
in Cartersville |
Had 6 teeth removed. She was gental and explained every step she took . Being first time ever to dentist I was scared . But she handle things great
in Powder Springs, GA |
She and her staff are very professional. I liked that she took her time with me and explained anything in great detail. As a matter of fact i have never had a dentist explain in detail the way she did. Also her staff was very helpful and helped me make the dental copay affordable to fit my budget.
Have you seen Dr. Karen Wise, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wise?

• CompBenefits Corp.
    CompBenefits Corp. PPO
    Dental Access Plan
    Humana PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry