Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 62

Dr. Weliky

Spring Creek Family Dentistry

2636 SE Harrison St Ste B Milwaukie, OR 97222

Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Milwaukie, OR and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Oregon Health and Science University in 1991 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Weliky accepts

Dr. Weliky accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Weliky treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Trèswhite Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Care that's customized to our patient's needs. That's our credo. Our goal is to provide high-quality dental care in a compassionate, relaxed and warm environment. Our practice focuses on restorative care, preventive dentistry and cosmetic care for th...

1991

Dr. Weliky?
Dr. Weliky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD
Recent
Hands down one of the best dentists and clinics anywhere! My dental anxiety has resolved since being a patient at the Spring Creek Family Dental Clinic. They provide excellent care. They are kind, gentle and caring. You would be hard pressed to find another clinic of this caliber!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD?
I have been to Other dental clinics,& find Dr. Weliky’s practice the best! She relates personally to your needs & answers you directly. Her staff is friendly & know their profession throughly. Dr. weliky is a caring, thoughtful person of the highest integrity!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD?
A comfortable and professional experience. Dr. Weliky and her team have taken care of the dental work for our family for 20 years. When we moved from Milwaukie to Beavercreek, we decided to commute to Milwaukie for our professional dental care. In today's world it can be difficult to find a good and caring medical professional. I highly recommend Dr. Weliky and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD?
Dr Weliky was the first dentist who gave me advice that works to deal with a strong gag reflex. Other dentists just said to work through it. All of the staff were very helpful. That made my recent cleaning a breeze. I will be back to this dental office again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD?
Dr. Weliky and her staff offer a warm, caring and efficient group of dental professionals to care for their patients' needs. They quickly see us when we have an unexpected dental issue and spend considerable time making sure the problem is addressed. They have been our dental office of choice since we moved to Portland 11 years ago. They have helped us with preventive care, repairs and restoration of our teeth and gums. They collaborate with other professionals to ensure positive results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD?
Previously just thinking about a visit to the dentist sent me into a full blown panic. Things have radically changed since I found my way to Spring Creek Family Dentistry! I no longer dread the dental chair. Not only is Dr. Karen a highly skilled, proficient dentist, she is remarkably down to earth and personable. What sets Dr. Weliky and her entire staff apart from other clinics is the sense of well-being you instantly feel from a group who genuinely cares about you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD?
Want to feel good about going to the dentist? Imagine friendly people, excellent care, and having a beautiful view of nature while getting your teeth worked on. I've been going to Dr. Weliky for 23 years and she and her staff have been nothing but exceptional. I really appreciate all the time she gives you to explain whatever is going on with your teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Weliky, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weliky?