Dr. Karen Murphy, DDS

Dr. Karen Murphy, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Karen Murphy, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Palos Heights, IL and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Marquette University School Of Dentistry in 1996 and practices dentistry.Read her story

13305 S Ridgeland Ave Unit D

Palos Heights, IL 60463

• UniCare

Learn about Dr. Murphy

Dr. Murphy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Murphy "There is nothing better than helping someone feel better about themselves by changing their smile. The thing I appreciate most about my patients is how grateful they are after receiving a level of care they may not have expected. However, I always feel that I am the one that is grateful! I am so thankful for the opportunity to meet and help so many unique people that I never would have met otherwise. People often ask me why I love being a dentist so much. Besides actual dentistry, which I absolutely love to do, there is the interaction with my patients that makes every day great. After so many years, I have gotten to know patients and their families personally. I look forward to going to my office every day and catching up with the patients I have come to know and love. Education and Continuing Education I earned my Bachelor of Science degree from Western Illinois University in 1992, and received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Marquette University School of Dentistry in 1996. Dentistry is always changing and evolving. I like to keep current on the newest innovations, which will directly benefit my patients. Much of my continuing education has been completed through the American Dental Association’s annual sessions and the Chicago Dental Society Midwinter meetings at McCormick Place in downtown Chicago. There, I am able to meet with colleagues from all around the country as we hear about the latest and greatest in the field of dentistry. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Chicago Dental Society American Association of Women Dentists Outside the Office While I love dentistry, my true passion is my family. I have three amazing children, Tyler, Molly, and Marissa. I recently got remarried, and have an equally great husband, Bob. We have a dachshund named Sunshine, who keeps us all on our toes. When I'm not spending time with my family, I enjoy running with Bob, and reading."

This content was provided by Dr. Murphy "A great smile can increase your confidence, improve the way others see you, and change your life forever! At Westgate Valley Dental Dr. Karen Murphy, formerly Karen L. Opferman DDS, and her talented professional team believe in providing excellent comprehensive dental care.  Our focus is on whole body health by preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Our practice is dedicated to providing comprehensive dental care to help you improve your oral health and maintain a beautiful smile for a lifetime!"

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Marquette University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Murphy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Murphy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murphy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murphy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murphy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Murphy

98.27586206896552%

Dr. Murphy?
Dr. Murphy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karen Murphy, DDS
We all absolutely love Dr Karen. She see's me and my five children and each and every one of us feels the same way about her and everyone that works in her office. Professional, kind and an amazing dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Murphy, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Murphy?