Dr. Karen Rea, DDS

Dr. Karen Rea, DDS

Dentistry  |

Karen F. Rea, D.D.S. is a Dentist - General practicing in Longview, TX. She has been practicing since 1985. A professional member of the East Texas Dental Association, Texas Dental Association International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American College of Dentistry, International College of Dentists,and the Ark-La-Tex Academy of Dentistry. She was awarded as Dentist of the Year to the Texas Academy of General Dentistry - 2009 and the Young Dentist of the Year (Greater Houston Dental Association) - 1989, 1990.

Rea Dental- Karen Frazer Rea, DDS

907 Walnut Hill Dr

Longview, TX 75605

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Rea

This content was provided by Dr. Rea "We make smiles! Our philosophy is prevention, education, and dental excellence for our patients in a loving, supportive atmosphere."

• Broken Tooth

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening

• University Of Texas At Arlington-Bs Microbiology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Texas School Of Dentistry Houston-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Rea has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rea has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rea to family and friends
Dr. Rea's Performance
i love to have my nteeth cleaned
Clareth does a great job! She is very gentle and quite pleasant.
Love coming, always answers all my questions. Never have any problems.
Great experience, very willing to listen and take time talking to you.
On time with appointment and quick. Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Tooth pain experienced is normal, I now know. No worries at this point, but I know what warning signs to look for.
Quick, easy and painless. Thanks, Dr. Rea and team!
Very pleasant dentist and hygentist both listened and talked to me amd asked about my family.
Good visit.
excellent care, good experience.
The staff is always so nice and friendly!
Dr. Rea and her staff are very attentive and professional at all times. They always make the dental visit experience more pleasant.
I love coming to the dentist now! Everyone here is so nice and will leave you with a smile!
Had a few fillings re-done
great
very thorough & pleasant
check-up routine
Emily is the sweetest dental assistant and always does a fantastic job cleaning my teeth. Dr. Rea and the rest of the team here always treats me so nicely and provides a very warm and comfortable environment. I always look forward to coming to my dental exams thanks to everyone at the office!
Good experience
fine
My son loves coming to Rea Dental!
Patients are treated well during the office visit
they are so nice & help ease your mind while you are in the office!
I had to have a crown
The doctor and entire staff were wonderful to my two small children. I was so pleased that my entire family can be cared for by the same office. It was a pleasant visit start to finish.
My experience with Dr. Rea and the staff has always been great! If you are looking for a one of a kind experience with awesome ladies, this is the place. The girls are always willing to answer any questions I have and Dr. Rea is very kind and patient. Awesome staff!!
in Longview, TX |
Very professional dentist with impressive support staff.
in Gladewater, TX |
I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Rae and her staff. I have had feelings of dread going to the dentist all of my life. My teeth had been neglected because of my fears. I was referred to Dr. Rae by a person I trusted. I have had some extensive work completed. I could not be more happy with the outcome. I am a more confident and happy person now. I want to thank Dr. Rae and her wonderful staff for being so kind and understanding. You are true professionals.
Thank you so very much. It is a pleasure working with such a wonderful patient.
Have you seen Dr. Karen Rea, DDS?

Visit Dr. Rea

Dr. Rea accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.