Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD

Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Mercer Island, WA. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

2817 80th Ave SE

Mercer Island, WA 98040

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington

Check if Dr. McCulloch treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McCulloch?
Dr. McCulloch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD
Recent
Dr. Mc Culloch and her staff are amazing! Always kind and nice and caring! Both of my boys completed their Ortho treatment with her and we’re very pleased with the results! Dr. McCulloch is very humble with a wonderful personality:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD?
Friendly and helpful staff. Dr. McCulloch goes above and beyond to help take care of my child. They’re knowledgable and trustworthy. We never wait for more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. They make it fun for my son to be there. You’ll be thrilled to be a patient of theirs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. McCulloch and her staff. They are professional, caring, and very up front with all information. I highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD?
Dr. McCulloch is very professional and personal. We've found her to be extremely knowledgeable. My son likes her, which is a great compliment! I have several other friends that have had their whole family go to her, and they have all raved as well. Her staff is great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD?
Kara is outstanding in every way. Not only is she incredibly talented, but her staff is warm and accommodating. She has put on braces/invisalign/expanders/bionators and other apparatus on 3 of us in our family. The whole experience was very professional and the results were perfect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kara McCulloch, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCulloch?