Dr. Kara Mason, DMD

Dr. Kara Mason, DMD

Dentistry  |
Female

Dr. Kara Mason is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the New York area for more than 20 years. Dr. Mason is experienced in Veneers, Whitening and Dental Phobia. She is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. She was also awarded the Top Doctors in America award by Castle Connolly in 2009, 2010, 2013 and 2014.Dr. Mason is experienced in treating dental phobia among her patients. She understands the importance of understanding her patients needs and developing treatment to decrease patient anxiety. Many of her patients can attest to her great care and compassion.

Kara Mason DMD

30 E 60th St Rm 503

New York, NY 10022

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Mason

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Mason Dr. Mason's crown and porcelain work is so good, you think you were born with it! Her staff is the best and I always look forward to seeing them.

This content was provided by Dr. Mason This is a great office, extremely professional, and my visits to the dentist have never been more enjoyable.

This content was provided by Dr. Mason Dr Mason has been an amazing dentist and has only diagnosed and treated what needed to be treated. I would highly recommend Dr Mason to any one looking for a dentist who truly cares about results and her patients needs.

This content was provided by Dr. Mason "Dr. Mason is dedicated to providing high quality, affordable, gentle dentistry. Her emphasis is on prevention, as serious dental problems can be avoided when detected early. Dr. Mason and her staff will help you achieve a healthy mouth that will last a lifetime. Her services include crowns, fillings, bonding, teeth whitening, oral cancer screenings, periodontal treatment, painless root canals, implants, Invisalign braces as well as providing relief for broken teeth or toothaches. "

• Chipped Tooth

• Dentures
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Fairleigh Dickinson Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Mt. Sinai Hospital IN Manhattan
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Mason has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mason has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mason does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mason and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mason's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mason to family and friends
Dr. Mason's Performance
Always have a great experience. Dr. Mason and staff are great! They are the best!
EVeryone was so kind, sweet and knowledgeable, made me feel confident that i was in good hands. Most importantly i felt no pain! For the first time in my life i dont dread the dentist. Highly highly recommend Dr. Mason.
As always, a pleasure to have Dr Mason take a look at my teeth!
I came in to get my upper teeth straightened before my wedding and they look great. Dr Mason did a wonderful job making sure that my teeth came out straight and that the process was easy and (relatively) painless. I recommend her to all my friends for cosmetic and general dentistry.
She and her staff and great! Professional & friendly = the perfect combination! Thank you for the great care and smile.
I actually don'r even mind coming to the dentist when I come here! Everyone is so nice and the experience is so great!
The dental care is excellent.
Have been coming here for years now based on a referral from a coworker. Dr. Mason fixed all the work that a previous dentist had done, and couldn't be happier. Entire staff is pleasant and friendly. Highly recommend.
Dr. Mason used this new anesthesia that you breath in. My tooth was totally numb and I felt nothing. Amazing!
I have been seeing Dr. Mason for the past 5 years or so. I trust her to always do what is best for my teeth in the long term. The staff is great and always teaches me how to take care of my teeth. You can tell they care about my health overall!
in and out, faster than you can say smile did not feel a thing
Dr. Mason is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She made great suggestions for improving my smile but is not caught up in unnecessary trends and expensive cosmetic services. She has great bedside manner and everyone in her office is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this practice!
I am from the Upper East Side and have gone to many dentists in the city, Dr. Mason is by far the best. Her staff is incredible, she made me so comfortable and completely changed my smile for the better! Will recommend her to everyone!
My experience was excellent - professional and painless root canal.
Dr Mason was amazing! I did not have to do a lot of work for HUGE results!
Dr. Mason and her staff are some of the nicest I have ever met, but really set them apart for me is their professionalism and meticulous attention to detail. You couldn't possibly be in better hands.
Dr. Mason and her entire team are welcoming, professional and prompt. I have had extensive dental work over the years and been to many practices, and Dr. Mason's office far surpasses any experience I have ever had. In addition to cleanings over the years, Dr. Mason has replaced veneers, cavities, performed a root canal and fitted a crown. Dr. Mason's knowledge and attention coupled with her team's expertise and gentle care make a positive and often joyous experience. I highly recommend.
Efficient and high quality service
I was afraid of the dentist my whole life. Dr. Mason made it an excellent experience without any pain. Brilliant!
Dr. Mason is one of the best dentists I've had. In addition to being clearly competent, she is thorough and careful with every procedure. Also helps that she's very personable and a pleasure to chat with.
I started seeing Dr. Mason after referral from a co-worker and can't recommend her to others enough. No wait time, her office staff is always courteous, and she does great dental work. She's the best!
Dr. Mason and her staff are a complete pleasure. My experience was fast and painless. Her hygienist, Courtney has a very gentle hand. Looking forward to my 6 month appointment! I will be back and I will absolutely be be sending my people their way! THANKS DR. MASON and staff :)
Dr. Mason and staff transformed my smile and provided excellent care and service.
Received a thorough cleaning from the technician. The office is clean and the staff is very friendly, helpful and responsive. Dr. Mason provided excellent care and even though she had many patients to attend to, I did not at any point feel rushed when asking questions. She provided efficient yet thorough care. A great dentist and a great staff! Highly recommend!
The doctor was gentle, clear very professional, and no bad breath. :) it was a stress free appointment very clean work no pain. I'm a very happy client.
Dr. Mason has always been a great dentist, but recently she suggested I try bonding on two of my teeth to improve my smile. The process was so quick and simple and my smile is perfect now! No braces or Invaslign needed. I'm thrilled with how it turned out and so thankful to Dr. Mason for presenting me with all my options. Thank you!
Dr. Mason is very personable and makes you feel comfortable whether she's doing a filling or cleaning! The office space is very nice, too and everyone is so friendly.
Dr. Mason is a wonderful dentist! Would recommend to anyone.
She's amazing, experienced and results-oriented. What else could I want in a dentist?
Positive experience
First time at the office and had a great visit. Friendly, welcoming staff as well. Can't wait to come back for my next cleaning. Courtney did a great job with my cleaning too!
You don't easily find a doctor who takes such time to explain and who actually pays so much attention to your concerns. I found one. Today she impressed herself with how great the work turned out. And I win.
Very willing to listen to issues and present possible alternative solutions. Staff very helpful.
I'm a long time patient -- my whole family is treated here
Dr. Mason's office is clean and easy to get to. Dr. Mason and the dental hygienist always spend a lot of time with me to make sure I don't have any questions or concerns.
Excellent cleaning and my followup was quick and painless.
I had a root canal. It was not rushed, Dr Mason was incredibly patient and thorough. With the time she took, it was a very pleasant experience for such a complicated process as a root canal . Dr Mason was clear in explanation, and treated me like I have been a patient with her for years it, it was a great experience and she is an excellent Dentist.
Very positive
Dr Mason took the time to explain how my wish of "getting back my smile" would be accomplished each step of the way. I now have amazing looking, healthy teeth when I smile! Thank you Dr. Mason and staff, you are a wizard with smiles!
Everyone in the office is so supportive, nice, accommodating, and helps make an overall intimidating experience a more tolerable one. Dr Mason is very good at what she does and helps to put you at ease. I would highly recommend this office for anyone looking for a great, efficient, supportive, and effective dentist!
Dr. Mason is efficient yet thorough and has surrounded herself with an excellent staff!
Had to have a filling replaced. Dr. Mason was caring and the procedure was painless.
the experience was painless ans seamless, with great attention to detail and efficiency!
I have been a patient of Dr. Mason's practice for over 10 years and have been seeing Iris, my dental hygienist for 8 years, and we always have something to chat about when I come to the office. Everytime I visit, I am greeted by Arelis who is always so friendly! I never have to wait for my appointment and I always have a positive experience here! I have referred at least 3 people over my time here and I hope to send more!
I had a wonderful experience with the entire staff. I will definitely refer people in the future!
Team awesome...all staff come together with dentist to numb the pain.
Really appreciate the experience of Dr. Mason in handling my diagnosis as effective and efficiently as possible. Great staff as well.
My first visit to Dr. Mason's office couldn't have been better. Everyone is super warm and make you feel extra comfortable! My cleaning and preventive appointment was extraordinary and the conversation was pleasant.
Dr. Mason was fast, thorough and super friendly. Very brief wait time. I'd definitely recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Kara Mason, DMD?

Visit Dr. Mason