Dr. Kara Diamond, DDS

Dr. Kara Diamond, DDS

Endodontics | Female

Advanced Endodontics of Westchester, PLLC 222 Westchester Ave Ste 402 White Plains, NY 10604 Get Directions

Dr. Kara Diamond, DDS is an dentist who practices in White Plains, NY. She has been practicing for 19 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Diamond's Experience

Visiting Dr. Diamond

Dr. Diamond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diamond to family and friends
Dr. Diamond's Performance
in Somers, NY |
Best experience ever with Dr. Diamond! Highly recommend. Very friendly and caring. Put all fears of mine aside and procedures had the best outcomes. Great staff too.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Kara Diamond was absolutely amazing during a recent dental emergency I had. She diagnosed the pain I was feeling, and gave me a plan to follow. After less than 12 hours after our visit, her predictions were spot on and she fit me into her busy schedule and performed a root canal. It was a seamless procedure, due in no small part to her very calming demeanor. I would use her again and recommend her without hesitation. I couldn't be more satisfied!
in Bedford, NY |
Dr Diamond is the best....explains every step, is gentle and caring, which are KEY when getting a root canal....so far, she's 2 for 2 :)
in Larchmont, NY |
Kara Diamond is the best. She is very down to earth, good at her profession and emphatic. My root canal was completely painless. She gave me some good advice about the treatment I needed for other teeth and even gave me a referral to a specialized dentist in my home country. ( I will be leaving the US soon)
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Diamond is competent and caring. She performed a root canal on me and helped to ease my fear of the procedure. I highly recommend her.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr Diamond is highly professional. Even when things do not go as planned, she is forthright and honest and open with her patient, so we can together make wise decisions. I unequivocally recommend her.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
Highly professional with a great "bed-side manner". I was most impressed by her detailed yet accessible walk through of the impending procedure and options. I always felt at ease and comfortable and in good hands. Highly recommended
in Wilton, CT |
Dr. Diamond is terrfic. No one wants a root canal, but she creates an atmosphere with low stress, high confidence, and in my case--pain free.
in Katonah, NY |
Dr Diamond is fantastic in every way and makes going to the dentist much easier!!! We shall return to her every time necessary!
in South Salem, NY |
I had two root canals with Dr. Diamond ten years ago and was very nervous about having the procedures done. She put me at ease immediately and was so gentle and competent. Recently I needed another root canal and I knew who i would go to without hesitation, Dr. Diamond. I was also impressed with the kindness of the staff and the ambience of the office.
Croton On Hudson, NY |
I almost never leave a review for anyone, but I have known Dr. Diamond and she is the best. Very competent, compassionate and she has a good staff. She's great.
in Yonkers, NY |
There would be no fear of dentists if they were all Dr. Diamond. Thorough, gentle and caring.
in Hastings on Hudson, NY |
Dr Diamond is excellent with special needs people. Takes the time to explain to patient and family, the needs and procedures necessary. Goes out of her way to assure follow up with her patients with appropriate dentists. Thank you so much, Dr Diamond.
in Mount Kisco NY |
My daughter and I have both had root canals done by Dr. Diamond and we can recommend her without hesitation. She takes time to both listen and explain. She is extremely talented, personable, kind and gentle. No one wants a root canal but if necessary, she's the only doctor we will see.
in Pleasantville, NY |
Dr. Diamond is highly professional and has a kind and gentle touch. She explained her thinking in diagnosing the problem (my tooth had undergone a trauma), and informed me about the procedure every step of the way.
in Mount Vernon, NY |
Dr. Diamond is extraordinarily knowledgeable, professional in her demeanor, but never gives the feeling that you are a number. She talks directly and simply, is easy to understand and during my root canal, explained what was going on with a calm and an ease that made me comfortable. There was no pain in her work, and her supporting staff was superior.
in Bedford Hills, NY |
Dr. Diamond & her team was fantastic! A true professional and excellent at their craft! I recommend anyone with dental issues, make an appointment to see her!
in Katonah, NY |
Absolutely positive experience - if ever there could be with a root canal! Dr. Diamond is a pro. She explains everything and is so gentle. I wish I could give her 10 stars. Thanks for saving my tooth!
in New York, NY |
Doctor Diamond is really nice, kind, patient, pleasant, very knowledgeable and professional. She is a highly skilled dental specialist and we are pleased with all the dental work that was done on our 10 years old son. We would highly recommend her willingly. Our son says she was very gentle and conforting and made him feel at ease.
in White Plains, NY 10607 |
Dr. Diamond is simply an excellent doctor. Precise and to the point No bones. She is very good and that is a lot coming from me.
New York, NY |
My daughter (age 17) needed root canal as a result of complication from previous orthodontist work. She saw Dr. Diamond and from the very start, Dr. Diamond's demeanor and caring attitude calmed any concerns she had. Top notch professional. Couldn't have asked for better care. Office staff is excellent as well. We had appointments in both her White Plains and Mt. Kisco offices and had similar excellent experiences in both places.
Pound Ridge, NY |
Highly professional.
in Bridgewater, CT |
Very professional, good communicator, excellent results.
in Larchmont, NY |
I had an emergency root canal and Dr. Diamond was GREAT! She took me that same day and was painless.
Have you seen Dr. Kara Diamond, DDS?
Are you Dr. Diamond?

Compare Dr. Diamond

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
    }

Dr. Diamond's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Infectious Diseases

New York University / College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1998

Jamaica Hospital

Dr. Diamond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diamond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics