Dr. Kanwar Deep Singh Sachdeva, DMD

Dr. Kanwar Deep Singh Sachdeva, DMD

Orthodontics | Male

Dr. Kanwar Deep Singh Sachdeva, DMD is an dentist who practices in Madera, CA. He is 45 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sachdeva's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sachdeva

Dr. Sachdeva accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Sachdeva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sachdeva to family and friends
Dr. Sachdeva's Performance
Madera, CA |
Dr. Sachdeva is such a genuine person who truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to answer any questions and explain treatment with his patients. The office is clean, staff is friendly, and the wait time is about 5 minutes--if that! My husband and I have definitely enjoyed our experience and results. A great bonus is that they have an intraoral scanner to replace the uncomfortable process of creating a model of your teeth. I trust Dr. Sachdeva and highly recommend him to everyone.
Firebaugh |
Very pleased with how my sister's treatment is coming out, staff treats us like family, we never have to wait, we are always welcomed with a smile.
in Clovis ca |
Dr.Sachdeva is always filled with such joy. He always thinks about his patients and their concerns. I highly recommended this Dr. he makes you feel special about yourself and He thrives to give his patient that smile they always wanted!! Great orthodontist!
in Clovis, CA |
Dr Sachdeva and his staff are awesome! He is so informative throughout the treatment and answers all questions. He is great with kids...puts them at ease with his outgoing personality and sense of humor. The front desk is very friendly and accommodating. Superb all around!
in Chowchilla, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. SACHDEVA because of his and his staff's professionalism and courtesy. We never have to wait for our appointments; the office is always on time. The office is clean and very welcoming! My kids love picking out a treat at the end of their appointments.
in Clovis |
I am 64 and I thought braces would be a terrible challenge but Dr. Sachdeva and his staff are awesome! Always professional and kind making this project almost fun and it is amazing to watch my smile be transformed.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Kanwar Deep Singh Sachdeva is highly recommended by me! He is diligent in his profession, takes the right amount of time and puts you at ease in his chair. Without a doubt, every visit I was comfortable and easily able to trust him working on my teeth as he reassured my feelings with his work. Dr. not only knows what he is doing but he helps fill in any questions or wonder you may have. I always had many questions and he was very patient and understanding with me. I was absolutely blessed!
Have you seen Dr. Kanwar Deep Singh Sachdeva, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sachdeva?

Compare Dr. Sachdeva

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sachdeva says...

We'll give you a reason to smile!

Braces and Invisalign for children and adults. Patients do not need referral from their dentist to have orthodontic consultation. If you have a family dentist, we will work with your dentist for your orthodontic care and beautiful smile. We value your work schedule and importance for children to not miss school. We offer free consultations and have Saturday appointments. Since financial needs vary, custom payment options will be designed for individual patients.

Dr. Sachdeva says...

Braces and Invisalign for children and adults.

Dr. Sachdeva's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    University of Rochester
    Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine

Dr. Sachdeva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sachdeva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics