Dr. Kamran Tavakkoli, DMD

Dr. Kamran Tavakkoli, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Kamran Tavakkoli, DMD is a dentist who practices in Alexandria, VA. He has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

1500 King St Ste 300

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Tavakkoli

Dr. Tavakkoli's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tavakkoli "Hello! I’m Dr. Kamran Tavakkoli. Welcome to our dental practice! I earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Temple University School of Dentistry in 2002. I also received training at the prestigious Dawson Academy for Advanced Dental Studies, where I studied under a large faculty of senior practicing dentists from around the world. I am a dedicated professional and regularly pursue continuing education. I am currently working on my postgraduate degree in aesthetic dentistry from the University of Minnesota. At our dental offices in Woodbridge and Alexandria, I practice quality dental care as well as complex comprehensive care with my brother, Dr. Kambiz Tavakkoli. I stand by a commitment to serve individuals, families, active service members, and surrounding communities with dental healthcare that is second to none. My unique approach to every patient’s situation is highly personalized and entirely comfortable. I am a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and American Academy of Implant Dentistry, as well as the American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, Northern Virginia Dental Society, and Alexandria Dental Society. I volunteer my time and services whenever I have the opportunity working with Northern Virginia Dental Clinic and their wonderful staff to provide dental services to low income residents. I'm proud to have received designation as a Preferred Provider by Invisalign® and am certified in oral sedation. In addition, the Consumers’ Research Council has recognized my brother and I as America’s Top Dentists for Cosmetic and General Dentistry for eight years running (2009 through 2016)."

This content was provided by Dr. Tavakkoli "Our primary goal is to assist our patients in attaining healthy, beautiful teeth. Our doctors are brothers who have dedicated their careers to providing the best that dentistry has to offer, and we look forward to helping you achieve a smile that makes you feel attractive and confident. For your convenience, a discount is offered when a full cash payment is made prior to treatment."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Temple University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Tavakkoli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tavakkoli has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Tavakkoli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tavakkoli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tavakkoli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tavakkoli to family and friends
Dr. Tavakkoli's Performance
in Woodbridge, VA |
I have been seen by both Dr. Tavakkoli's. Their kind, patient manner had me at ease whether my visit was a regular checkup, cleaning, or extraction. The office staff always greets me with just the right amount of familiarity and professionalism. One of my colleagues recently asked me about a dentist in the area, and of course I recommended the doctors Tavakkoli at Nova Dental Partners in Lake Ridge.
in Mt. Vernon, VA |
I have been going to the Tavakkoli brother's since I was in middle school and I love them! They are both very skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to dentistry. Their staff are always friendly and very helpful. I never have any issues with scheduled my appointments whether it be for a routine cleaning or for major dental work. I love that I can come in as early as 7am for my appointments and enjoy their very well kept office. They have the latest technology and have the best staff in the area
in Washington, DC |
Thank you and your staff do always providing me and my family excellent customer service. We have been patients for more than 10 years and I have never once received nothing but exceptional service. Whether is for my normal cleaning, fillings, or any other special service you guys are the best in the northern Virginia area. I highly recommend Nova Dental Partners Lake Ridge. JGrant & Family
in Alexandria, VA |
I've been seeing Dr. Kamran Tavakkoli in the Old Town office for about five years now. He and his staff are extremely professional and kind and I highly recommend the practice. I look forward to my semi-annual cleanings and more invasive procedures have been as pleasant as possible (if you can call a dental procedure pleasant!). I will continue to go here as long as I live in the D.C. area.
in Alexandria, VA |
I have been coming to Dr Tavkkoli for almost five years the office staff is fantastic the dental hygienist are professional and so kind and the Dr always examples what he is doing and is gentle. Which I appreciate. It's never fun going to the dentist but I never have a bad experience here. I highly recommend this office.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Love the experience. Extremely skilled, professional and compassionate.
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Tavakkoli is wonderful. I have had him and his brother (in their practice together) as my regular dentists for many years, and I hope many more. They are always so careful about making sure I don't feel pain, and they always do really good work on my teeth. Even though they have a busy practice I have never had problems getting a convenient appointment or gething seen quickly for a dental emergency. They have taken all of the insurances I have had over the years. Their office staff is great.
Have you seen Dr. Kamran Tavakkoli, DMD?
Are you Dr. Tavakkoli?