Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Hoss

The Super Dentists

2226 Otay Lakes Rd Ste A Chula Vista, CA 91915

Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Chula Vista, CA. He graduated from University Of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA) and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Hoss accepts

Dr. Hoss accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Ameritas PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hoss treats your condition or procedure

• Propel® Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

"Dr. Hoss (""Dr. HaveOneSuperSmile"") has served among the faculty at USC's Post-Graduate Orthodontic Program. Acknowledged as a leading authority, he lectures on the field of Video Imaging Technology and Growth Prediction of Children and Adolescents. In addition, his work has been published in some of the country's most respected orthodontic journals.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

University Of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
University Of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)

• Farsi
  • Tagalog

Dr. Hoss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoss

Dr. Hoss?
Dr. Hoss' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Have you ever tried bringing your two-year-old to the dentist? Yes, tots are hard to deal with, but not with the Super Dentists! Dentists here performed well, especially dealing with small children’s tooth pain and fears. You’ll never regret having your child see the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I was worried about my daughter because she needs a new orthodontist for her braces, and we were comfortable with our old dentist, who moved to New Jersey. But when she saw the place, her nervousness seemed to calm down. Super Dentists are heroes for real!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
My son who is in high school has Saturday Taekwondo class. The receptionist at the Super Dentists booked us on a Saturday morning and I was a bit worried that we wouldn’t have enough time to make it to class on time. Fortunately, the filling itself didn't take too long and we were in and out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
It was my first time for my baby boy to see a dentist. He’s three and the dentist had to remove some tooth decay. At first, my boy was afraid. The dentist helped me and my son feel comfortable with some small talk, and, before we knew it, the cleaning was done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Staff members were super friendly, and the waiting room is set up practically like a playground. You don’t have to worry about your child running around here. The doctor always treats my child very well--having light hands, warm smile, and rewards for kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Parents put a lot of trust in pediatric dentists. So when things go wrong, dentists get all the blame. As a parent, I try to understand that sometimes, it is too stressful to deal with different behaviors of children. It's a miracle that they can stay warm and bright with every patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
My 7-year-old son was set for an ortho treatment in the afternoon. I was initially disappointed because I thought the appointment was going to be with Dr. Kami Hoss but was instead with Dr. Keri. Thankfully, Dr. Keri’s was great with my son. He will be seeing this doctor from here on out, hopefully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I never thought I'd find a dental clinic as great as Super Dentists. They have a kiddie ambiance, so children won’t get bored. Lots of things to play with and, they also have movies for waiting parents as well as coffee! It's a good thing, too, because dental appointments with kids takes patience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Took my daughter in with a really bad toothache. They were very busy but were still very warm and the assistants recognized my daughter at a single glance and made her feel comfortable during the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Dr. Kami Hoss has provided such a great establishment here at Howard Healthcare Academy. His staff is always so welcoming and I can tell the instructors are really passionate about what they teach. They are so informative an I've had so much hands-on experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Dr. Kami Hoss was such a pleasure to work with, he allowed myself and my child to feel comfortable in every visit that we've had. His staff is always so friendly and welcoming, my child has enjoyed coming to the dentist every time. This is the only orthodontics that I have loved!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoss?