Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Dr. Hoss

The Super Dentists

2226 Otay Lakes Rd Ste B Chula Vista, CA 91915

Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Chula Vista, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hoss to book an appointment.

Dr. Hoss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoss

90.20979020979021%

Dr. Hoss
My daughter was so excited to come to her appointment this week. The staff has been so accommodating, and they were so good with her every time she comes that she looks forward to her dentist trips. I have to say, I’m iffy at the thought of bringing my kids to anything medical-related right now because of the whole COVID thing, but coming here, you could tell right away that they have everything sanitized.
Jenny G – Sep 17, 2021
I am grateful to Super Dentists for reassuring our kids and us about a complicated procedure that’s going to be done on my son. Real professionals work here and great with kids. Usually, a procedure like this could scare a kid a lot, and they won’t understand the complicated medical mumbo jumbo about it, but they put my son truly at ease and had answers for us. I can’t thank you enough.
Michael J – Sep 10, 2021
Super Dentists is not the dentist I usually bring my kids to because it was a little far away from us, but after we went here once, they refuse to go to the other dentist now! I think it’s the waiting room and the décor all around the place and the TVs.
Annie C – Sep 04, 2021
I’m starting to wonder if my kids wolfed down all that chocolate during Christmas so they can go to Super Dentists this month for their cleaning and show off their presents. They call it the “Disneyland dentist.” They love the kid-friendly waiting area. I like that they can go to this place and not be like other kids who are so traumatized by going to the dentist all the time. All the love for the fantastic staff and dentists here. My kids love you guys so much!
Olivia M – Aug 28, 2021
I was looking for a good dentist in the area for my little girl because she has very sensitive teeth. As you can imagine, it causes her pain, so she’s not keen on going to any dentist at all. She had a great time at Super Dentists, though. She liked the waiting room a lot because it was almost like a playground. Things got a little hairy once she was on the chair, but the dentist was so good at soothing her. All in all, it was a pretty good trip. I would come back here.
Scarlette N – Aug 20, 2021
Going to the Super Dentists is the only reason I would be willing to get my kids out of the house these days. I like that they always take every possible precaution to make sure my kids are safe during our appointment, and the staff has been nothing but incredibly friendly. They are so great with kids!
Dan K – Aug 14, 2021
All my kids have come through Super Dentists to get their baby teeth removed and then stayed on. This is our go-to pediatric dental clinic, the staff is always so friendly and helpful, and they're very good with kids, which I appreciate. Waiting rooms and offices are clean, and there's plenty of things for the kids to do while waiting for their turn.
Trina V – Aug 07, 2021
Thank you, Super Dentists! My daughter had a wonderful time, and I have to say, I didn't expect that for a dental office! The assistants were also kind, and the environment is very nice for kids. They also have very clean spaces, from the waiting rooms to the actual dental offices themselves, and Kayla enjoyed her appointment. I will be booking the follow-ups here!
Rizza L – Jul 30, 2021
Booked our appointment with minimal hassle, and the dental assistants were all very helpful and accommodating for us. First impression was that it's suitable for the kids because they were immediately distracted by the cute environment and stopped being so nervous about their appointment. The dentist was very clear and transparent about the treatment and what the kids will need, which is good.
Isabelle P – Jul 22, 2021
My kids are practically the ones begging me to go here because it's like a playground to them. This is the only dentist place they want to go to. It looks like we might need braces for one of them, but Super Dentists explained to him why he needs it, and he understood it just fine. Also very clean and the staff is very accommodating. Likely to make a return visit.
Monique D – Jul 15, 2021
So glad to have found this dentist! I had to bring my two boys in here, and instead of being afraid, they were running around like it was a McDonalds. Very kid-friendly place but most of all, I liked how they stayed clean and made sure everything was sanitized. The doc also knew what he was doing and gave the boys a pep talk on keeping their teeth healthy.
Charles M – Jul 07, 2021
What my daughter liked about this place was it didn't look like your typical dental office. Super Dentists looked like one of those big playgrounds—the whole vibe calmed her down and kept her from getting too spooked as we waited. The dentist was very gentle with her, which helped put her at ease to have her teeth checked.
Zia V – Jun 30, 2021
I took my kids to the dentist and was glad to have no problems as we went. They usually don't like dentists, but they liked it here. The place is set up practically like a playground, so they were kept busy while waiting for their turn, and they had a great time! I will definitely return here.
Selena A – Jun 23, 2021
Excellent place! Setting up my appointment was pretty easy, especially compared to other places that felt like you're fighting a losing battle just trying to get yourself scheduled. I was also really impressed by the complete cleanliness of the place and their efforts in keeping everything sanitized. I definitely would come to Super Dentists again.
Thomas C – Jun 17, 2021
Great place, excellent dentist, and I felt very reassured by how they had handled the COVID-19 problem. Everything was well-sanitized in Super Dentists, and they put up all the necessary precautions. Everything went smoothly during the appointment, they took my name, and I got to the dentist, and things went well. I was in and out, with no problems, and on my way to the rest of my day.
David Manne – Jun 11, 2021
I’d been putting off going to the dentist because of the pandemic. After several weeks of dealing with the worst toothache of my life, I scheduled an appointment at The Super Dentists. It was a pleasant experience, and it was great to finally get relief. My only regret is that I hadn’t booked sooner. I also appreciate their mask-wearing and social distancing policy. I’ll be back!
Maggie Wayne – Jun 03, 2021
My little sister has severe dental anxiety, and just getting her in the car to go to her appointment was like pulling teeth, pun intended. When we got there, the staff’s kindness and calmness put her at ease. Unlike some other dentists we’ve been to, they care about their patients. They also have measures in place for safety in light of the pandemic.
Amy Adam – May 26, 2021
Our family dentist retired, and we were left without a dentist. Thankfully, my coworker told me about The Super Dentists. After reading the reviews, I booked a cleaning for my son and myself. We enjoyed our experience, which may be an odd thing to say about going to the dentist, but it’s true! The staff made sure we were relaxed, and the dentist explained the procedures beforehand. I highly recommend them.
Frank C – May 21, 2021
We’ve been going here since 2019, but when we arrived for our dental check-up last week, boy, were we surprised. Everyone was in PPE, from the dental assistants to the dentists. My kid thought they were spacesuits! The place was spotless, and temperature checks were done at the door. As always, their customer service and professionalism were top-notch.
Regine M – May 11, 2021
After much pleading on my part, my kid finally agreed to go to the dentist on one condition: that we go to The Super Dentists. His friends go here too, and they love it. Our first visit here went well, although he was disappointed he couldn’t play in the lounge. The dental assistants were very friendly, and the cleaning itself went off without a hitch. We’ll be back!
Terry D – May 05, 2021

How was your experience with Dr. Hoss?

"Dr. Hoss (""Dr. HaveOneSuperSmile"") has served among the faculty at USC's Post-Graduate Orthodontic Program. Acknowledged as a leading authority, he...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)

• Persian