Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male

Dr. Hoss

The Super Dentists

2226 Otay Lakes Rd Ste A Chula Vista, CA 91915

Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Chula Vista, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hoss to book an appointment.

Dr. Hoss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoss

1.2048192771084338%
1.2048192771084338%

Dr. Hoss?
What People Say About Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS
A lot of dentists say they specialize in dental treatment for kids, but their facilities are still similar to those you see in adult dental clinics. The facilities at Super Dentists, on the other hand, were designed with kids in mind. As an interior designer, I appreciate how they make everything kid-friendly, from the reception and play area to the dentist’s offices.
Karylle V – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
This clinic turned their waiting room into a theme park for kids! This alone shows that they truly care about their clients, and I appreciate that. I want to commend the dental staff for making my kids so happy during their appointment. They are still talking about the dentist and her awesome dental equipment.
Lisa W – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Finally, a pediatric dentist that I can feel comfortable about sending my kids to! I know that they are serious about taking good care of my kids' oral health yet are super friendly and fun! I also like how they use state of the art technology with their procedures yet don't charge an arm and a leg. It's a great place with a great vibe.
Frederick A – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
My little boy loves everyone at the Super Dentists. He bugs me all the time when he can go visit the dentist who takes care of his teeth. We are also bowled over by how nice their amenities are, especially the video games! My son and I feel like V.I.P's whenever we get our check-ups and cleaning done.
Jenna O – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
The Super Dentists is a lifesaver! My son had a cavity that needed to be filled, and I was due for a cleaning. My friend told me about the place that could serve us both, and I instantly called for an appointment. We arrived ten minutes before our schedule, and my son instantly relaxed once the dental assistant talked to him. I was also satisfied with the service and my treatment. We will go back.
Anthony P – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
The Super Dentists waiting room is an absolute joy. There are video games, Disney shows, and even a staff member dressed up as a superhero who played and colored with my kids. The dentist who examined my daughter was professional, patient, and just overall excellent. Thanks to your fantastic staff, our appointment turned out great.
Henry E – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I would never trust my kids' dental care to anyone else. We've been going to Super Dentists since my kids were toddlers. They love everyone at the clinic and especially the amenities—there's so much for the kids to do. The staff is super attentive and courteous. I guess we will be going here until my kids are all grown up!
Jessa G – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
My kids are excited to go back to the Super Dentists! The staff is so friendly, and their clinic is awesome. The dentist also did amazing work on cleaning my two boys' teeth. When we got home, my four-year-old kept talking about how she made his teeth nice and fresh. He now loves brushing them at night!
Raymond L – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I woke up with a really high fever and a throbbing sensation in my mouth. I thought it was the flu, but later realized the problem was my gums. One of my teeth was already inflamed which meant I had difficulty with chewing my food. It was really painful too. I called ahead to the Super Dentists in Escondido and had an emergency consultation with them. They decided to extract the swollen tooth. It was painful at first, but I’m getting used to having one tooth less. I’m also getting my dental crown done by Super Dentists.
Matilda J – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I’ve had a stainless steel crown for three years now. It fell off without warning a few weeks back and I wasn’t able to put it back into place, even with tooth cement. When I went to the Super Dentists for an emergency consultation, they saw that the tooth under the crown had already decayed, so they took it out and replaced my old crown with a temporary one until their dental labs reopen after the quarantine.
Cheska J – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
If you need someone to fix your braces or dentures, Super Dentists really does a good job at it. They are well-versed with all sorts of dental fixtures and knew exactly what to do with mine even if it was my first consultation with them.
Jake W – Apr 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
It’s hard to find a dentist who works well with both adults and children. Super Dentists is one of them. They do a good job of explaining dental procedures to adults and kids and makes his patients feel safe and confident. The procedures themselves don’t take too long.
Rosie M – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
There are pediatric dentists, and there are dentists for kids. Super Dentists is the latter. He has a really deft pair of hands and works really quickly and painlessly. I wish we had those kinds of dentists when I was also growing up.
Mina H – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I really like using the Super Dentists iPhone app. The characters like Tooth Keri and Cavitar explain dental health very well and they got my kids excited to visit the dentist as soon as school was out. The overall experience at the clinic was pleasant too. Would definitely visit again.
Bella R – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I chipped my molar at a football game last week and the sharp edge that was left really cut into my tongue. They promised me a quick tooth extraction, and I wasn’t disappointed at all. It was fast and definitely didn’t feel like my previous appointments at other clinics. Within hours after the appointment, I was up and about again.
Steve M – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
If you’ve had kids, you’ll know how hard it is for them to sit down at a doctor’s clinic, much less a dentist’s chair. Much to my surprise, when we visited Super Dentists, my boys (aged 6 and 11) just sat still. The dentist definitely got my kids’ attention!
Karen O – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Super Dentists has a very convenient location and is accessible both by car and by public transportation. It’s very ideal for those who need to get their teeth extracted or filled in the middle of the day. The staff is also very friendly and accommodating, even to walk-in patients.
Angelo J – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Finding a dentist who works well with children has been tough. My son’s previous dentists haven’t been really good and I was afraid he’d be scared of them until he grows up. Then I found Super Dentists. They really put my son at ease and makes it an enjoyable experience.
Sally H – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Nicole G If you’re looking for a good dentist in the Carmel Valley area, I recommend Super Dentists. They are very professional, explained what they were going to do in a way that was easy to understand, and helped convince my husband that a root canal is the way to go.
Nicole G – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
As a mother of two very energetic boys, getting them to sit down is a real challenge. I brought them to Super Dentists thinking they’d have a hard time making them stay in the dentist’s chair. Surprisingly, my kids stayed still throughout their check up and followed all of the dentist’s instructions. I don’t know what they’re doing, but it works!
Sofia B – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoss?

"Dr. Hoss (""Dr. HaveOneSuperSmile"") has served among the faculty at USC's Post-Graduate Orthodontic Program. Acknowledged as a leading authority, he lectures on the field of Video Imaging Technology and Growth Prediction of Children and Adolescents. In addition, his work has been published in some of the country's most respected orthodontic journals.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)

• Tagalog