Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Chula Vista, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS

The Super Dentists

2226 Otay Lakes Rd Chula Vista, CA 91915

Dr. Hoss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoss

Overall great experience
Had my wisdom teeth removed here. It mostly seems like a kid place, but they do perform adult work as well. It was an overall great experience. It was very clean, I got my appointment and work done easily, and everyone was very accommodating.
Olly Miles – Jun 29, 2022
Definitely recommending Super Dentists
I honestly never imagined that I’d become a patient of my kids’ regular dentists, but here I was, getting my veneers done at Super Dentists! For the record, I did look into practices for grownups and all, but I just felt better getting it done at a place I knew. Definitely recommending Super Dentists for the procedure. It’s even easier if you already have kids coming to the place too!
Carly E – Jun 10, 2022
Good decision
I was anxious about getting caps or crowns for my teeth, so I honestly wasn’t sure. I want to thank the dentist who consulted with me in Super Dentists because they explained everything to me in a way that I understood. They laid out all the options available to me, price plans, and everything; I was able to make up my mind and make an informed decision about it.
Billy J – Jun 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
They were so comfortable and at ease
I have three happy kids who are bright and smiling after their tooth-cleaning session! They were so comfortable and at ease in Super Dentists that I didn’t even think it was possible! They loved the playground in the waiting area and how much fun the dentist chairs were with the themes. There’s a reason that we’ve made this place our go-to dentist!
Therisse V – May 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Been a regular at this place for a while now. I used to just come here because of my kids (this is their go-to dentist), but now I come to Super Dentists for myself to get some crowns and get work done. You can’t go wrong here—they do work for kids and parents, and the rates are great. Better service for the price than in any other place I’ve gone to.
Susan O – May 20, 2022
They are amazing!
Super Dentists has been the go-to for our family for years, and I just want to express how amazing it is that they give you all kinds of ways to get in touch with them. After speaking to my mom group, I didn’t realize that so many people had trouble getting ahold of their dentists for things like appointments, updates, even just explanations. Glad to know that it’s not the case here!
Alicia P – May 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Everyone who handled us there was so patient
I can’t believe I didn’t find out about Super Dentists sooner! It’s a great practice, especially when it comes to kids. My son’s never loved going to the dentist, understandably so as he’s still young and has particularly sensitive teeth. Still, everyone who handled us there was so patient and so amazing with children. He was comfortable and had a good time.
Ellen Cole – May 06, 2022
We have peace of mind
The Super Dentists has a very clean clinic. It is hygienic and all COVID-19 safety protocols are in place. The staff were wearing masks and there were a lot of disinfection going around. We love it here! We have peace of mind knowing that our kids are safe and the doctors are good.
Tom J – Apr 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
She explained what she was going to do
We love Super Dentist! My son had to go in as his baby teeth are impacted, and he was in a great amount of pain. His dentist was very sweet and gentle—she explained what she was going to do and made sure my son was comfortable every step of the way. We will definitely be going back to Super Dentist for our dental health soon!
Yvette K – Apr 20, 2022
They are very professional
Super Dentist is the only “fun” place my children goes to now that there is a pandemic. We are a very cautious family and we only go out when necessary; so going to the dentist is a treat now for my kids who loves playing on the slide and saying “hi” to their toy friends. Super Dentist gives us the break that we need from the monotony of the pandemic!
Candice E – Apr 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
They greeted us with a smile
I never thought I’d see the day that there would be a slide down a dental office, but that’s exactly what greeted us when we went to Super Dentists. There’s also a dragon that my son is extremely fond of. As for his dental checkups, well, my son couldn’t be happier! He even asks me when he’s going to see Dr. Tooth again!
Leonora T – Apr 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
They were kind to my kid
Super Dentists is simply the best place to bring little ones to when it comes to dental checkups. Our dentist is very kind and gentle with my little girl, and she doesn’t cry or throw a tantrum whenever we visit. She has also grown more interested with keeping her dental hygiene in good shape!
Steve O – Mar 30, 2022
We are very glad at Super Dentist
With COVID-19 being transmitted through aerosols, it was worrying to take such active steps to safeguard my son’s dental hygiene. Unfortunately, he had a dental emergency one night and we had no choice but to bring him to the dentist. We are very glad that Super Dentist is super hygienic and safe!
Patrice H – Mar 23, 2022
Good service
Going to the dentist has always been challenge for my twin boys, but not now! They are absolutely ecstatic to go to the Super Dentists to have their teeth cleaned. What’s more, they’re now excited to brush their teeth at nighttime! I’m not sure if it’s because they don’t like tooth decay or because they have a crush on their dentist!
Stephen J – Mar 16, 2022
They are experts
5/5 for Super Dentists in terms of performance. The professionalism, cleanliness, and expertise are just top-notch. They have so many different procedures and options that my daughter and I had the full breadth of possibilities for her teeth—highly recommended!
Cristy K – Mar 09, 2022
They are very kind
Thank you for bringing back my kid’s smile, Super Dentists! I had an emergency at home, and my child was crying all night in pain. I got us an emergency appointment at Super Dentists and took him over there as soon as possible. Even though my brave boy was crying so much in pain, the dentists and nurses were ever so kind. I’m so thankful.
Bernadeth L – Mar 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Thank you, Super Dentists! My child is terrified of dentists, but he lit up like sunshine when we walked in. I mean, the place looked like a playground, and that immediately put him at ease. Plus, the staff was so good at handling him and helping me keep him calm!
Ursula C – Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
Very professional place, excellent dental practice. I needed to get my wisdom teeth extracted, so I booked an appointment with them. It’s an exciting place, they had a huge playroom for kid patients, but there was a nice upper deck for adults. The dentist at Super Dentists that looked after I had a lot of experience. He was able to answer all of my questions and didn’t miss a beat about the process. The process was easy, and I’ll recommend them to others.
Polly D – Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I want to thank the dentist for restoring my girl
If I could give ten stars, I would! My teenager has recently been troubled by peer-pressure at school, and she’s insecure about her teeth. I love the dentist at Super Dentists who handled us because he could reassure her about the procedures and how they’ll get to fixing her teeth. My daughter was excited to get started! I want to thank the dentist for restoring my girl’s confidence again and for helping us figure out a plan for her teeth.
Edna K – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?
I got the work done and out without a problem.
Great place. I like how booking an appointment is easy here. It’s like every single place in California will make you jump through fiery pandemic hoops before you can get an appointment, but I quickly spoke to someone, set my appointment for a complete cleaning, and got in. I feel this is more a kid-friendly place but surprisingly no issues with the kids around. I got the work done and out without a problem. Good to have clean teeth again. Thank you, Super Dentists!
Jessy O – Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kami Hoss, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoss?