Dr. Kalpesh Patel, DDS

Dr. Kalpesh Patel, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Kalpesh Patel: Having been raised in Texarkana, I am definitely a home grown Texan. In May of 2006, I completed my dental training at one of the most prestigious dental schools in the nation, Baylor College of Dentistry. There was no doubt that I would make Dallas my home and would eventually start my own practice in the DFW area. My passion for dentistry, coupled with my love for people, motivated me to establish my own practice. In June of 2009, Dr. Joseph Strickland and I partnered together to open Active Dental of Irving. Since then, we have been helping individuals attain healthy, beautiful smiles. In December of 2009, we established our second practice, Active Dental of Grand Prairie. You can imagine how excited we were to extend our services to more members of our community! On a personal level, I accomplished yet another milestone in January 2013 when I married my best friend, Hetal. Now I am working on getting her to join me on supporting the best basketball team out there, the Dallas Mavericks! I invite you and your family to come and experience a better dental office!

2240 Market Place Blvd Ste 140

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Patel

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "My mission has always been to provide world class dental service. Staying up to date with the latest technology and most current techniques enables me to provide only the best care to all my patients. My dental team shares in that same vision, which is why we are successful at making everyone, feel right at home."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Internship Hospital | Completed 2015
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
Irving, TX |
I love active dental the whole staff is amazing!
Coppell, TX |
The staff is amazing and everyone makes you feel welcomed as soon as you walk in. Everyone takes the time to explain everything you need to know. The dentist is super nice and makes you feel very comfortable during the visit. All my previous experience with dentist have been bad and I finally found a good place.
in Irving, TX |
Awesome experience. Office staff were extremely professional and courteous. I felt very comfortable with the assessment I received. Dr. Patel was extremely professional and welcoming....and very gentle. I had resisted this appointment for sometime, as I had traumatizing experiences in the past with other dentists. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel.
Quinlan, TX |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Patel and his staff. From the beginning, Micaela is wonderful. She is polite and will work through your schedule and payment plan/insurance with you. Second, Macy and Selma are super sweet and will fix your teeth up . . . Also great with kids. Then there is Dr. Patel who loves his job and wants to take care of you. He will spend enough time with you to answer your questions. He cares about his work and his patients!!!
in Coppell, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Patel for about 5 years. I recommend Dr. Patel and his office staff to all my friends and family. For me, I've never felt rush or pressure to do anything and he spends the time to answer my questions. There are times where we schedule a discussion meeting to present options and research he has done. Then gives me the time to decide what I would like to do. I respect his advice and if he recommends a certain specialist, I know he's doing it in my best interest.
in Irving, TX |
I had a wonderful experience. I had put off going to the dentist for a few years. I had a bad experience prior to finding Dr. Patel and found many excuses for putting off a check up. I heard for Dr. Patel through another health provider and decided to give it a shot. He was kind, patient and understanding. I began to cry at one point because of anxiety, and he talked to me and put me at ease before beginning the procedure. Everything feels great. I will be back for all of my regular checkups.
in Frisco, TX |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Patel for over 4 years. Our experience has always been great and I recommend Dr. Patel to all my friends and family. The experience is always great from end-to-end and Dr. Patel always spends as much time as required to make sure we are aware of everything related to our care. The staff (from hygienists to office staff) are always attentive, thorough and reflect the values that Dr. Patel instills in his practice.
in Irving, TX |
Wow...I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Patel and his entire staff. I am very nervous when it comes to visiting the dentist; I had a few bad experiences in the past. But as soon as I arrive at their lovely office, I am always greeted with a warm smile and reassurance. Jessica, one of the Dental Hygienist is wonderful! She is so gentle! And Dr. Patel is outstanding! He took time to explain my procedure and reassured me things will be okay. I will recommend Dr. Patel to anyone!
in Dallas, TX |
The front staff is rude. Dr. Patel found two cavities and two chipped teeth in the very back of my mouth. He insisted he put crowns on each one of them at $745 a piece. I asked him if he could just put fillings where there are cavities and leave the back teeth alone, they weren't bothering me. He told me if he couldn't do all the work he recommended I should go somewhere else. He also charged my insurance company for a panoramic x-ray that he himself said was unreadable and he should have done i
in Irving, TX |
I am very reserved when it comes to posting a positive review. I have had a lifetime of dental challenges, and have been seen by numerous dentists and specialists over the years. He is more thorough, more compassionate, more relatable, more gifted than any other dentist I have ever been to. When you add into the equation the cutting edge technology he effortlessly uses, I can solemnly state there is no better dentist out there. I really believe and know this. My whole family sees him.
Have you seen Dr. Kalpesh Patel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Patel?