Dr. Kale Eckland, DDS

Dr. Kale Eckland, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kale Eckland, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Everett, WA. He practices dentistry.

3430 Colby Ave

Everett, WA 98201

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Eckland

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Eckland is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Eckland has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eckland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eckland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eckland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eckland's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eckland to family and friends

Dr. Eckland's Performance

I saw Kale for the first time when I had a toothache. They were able to fit me in extremely fast! Kale thoroughly explained everything in language I could understand and took the time to make me feel comfortable and at ease. I will definitely be back for my regular cleanings.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr Eckland at his Everett Location for 4 years now. I always have a great experience from the time I walk in to the time I leave. His staff is amazing and super friendly and Dr Eckland always provides me with excellent care. I recommend his office to all my friends, family...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Stay away!! Even though I asked 3 times for my budget they only give it to me after the treatment started... huge mistake as they charge me double the cost of other dentist for the same treatment. I’ll never return and I advice everyone to stay away too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option7
I am generally a bit fearful of going to see the dentist and Dr. Kale Eckland was absolutely the best! He takes the time to discuss treatment and shows that he really cares for you as a person and not just another patient. I have seen him in both his Everett office and his Redmond location, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0