Dr. Kailyn Hagerty, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Hagerty

Eagle Falls Dentistry

76 Stratford Dr Bloomingdale, IL 60108

Dr. Kailyn Hagerty, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bloomingdale, IL. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Hagerty's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hagerty

Dr. Hagerty?
What People Say About Dr. Kailyn Hagerty, DMD
Dr. Hegarty is a pleasure to work with. She was very thorough and was interested in anything I had a question about. Very highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kailyn Hagerty, DMD?
Dr Hagerty is a very caring and skilled dentist. When she injected the novacaine 2x - I felt neither injection! Her work is gentle and she always checks to make sure I’m doing ok. Her assistants are very professional too. With my hygienist Donna and Dr Haggerty as a team , I am a lifelong fan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kailyn Hagerty, DMD?
Top Notch! Great overall patient care and communication needed for any good doctor patient relationship. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kailyn Hagerty, DMD?
I went in as a almost worse case scenario and left with a smile that you couldn’t tell I had my teeth done.Dr.Hagerty transformed my failing teeth into a smile you can be proud of.Due to Dr.Hagerty’s great skill and caring character,not only are my teeth great again,my health has been changed for the better also.I would recommend Dr.Hagerty to anyone who is tired of their failing teeth and longs for a great smile again.Great job to Dr.Hagerty and to all at Eagle Falls Dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kailyn Hagerty, DMD?
Dr H was my dentist when I lived in Chicagoland area. I recently moved to San Fran and started to develop some tooth pain. After a consultation in San Fran, I asked Dr. H for a 2nd opinion. So I sent her my X-rays and although she agreed with the assessment. She was able to save me a lot of time, completing everything needed in 1 visit compared to multiple visits and doctors in San Fran. So I flew to Chicago! This also saved me a lot of money. She truly is the best dentist! Thanks Dr. H!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kailyn Hagerty, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hagerty?

Dr. Hagerty accepts

Dr. Hagerty accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Hagerty treats your condition or procedure