Dr. Justin Wright, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Just Wright Dental 1430 W 2nd Ave Corsicana, TX 75110 Get Directions
Dr. Justin Wright, DDS
Glad you found us! That's right, I said "us"! I have handpicked and trained an amazing team of people to take care of you specifically in a way you can find no other place. Your problems, your needs, your desires.....as you will find, those become our objectives to achieve a win for you in those areas. Look no further, many folks just like you are already smiling and we are proud to have gotten them there, gently and with excellence! Come meet us to see why we have we have been voted most patient-centric office in Texas....ano award we are very proud of! I am excited to see how I can help you! Contact my team so we can meet to discuss before things get worse! Do not delay any longer! Our appointment times are taken up quickly.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wright's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wright's patients have his cell phone on speed-dial because that is the type of access that friends and family should have with one of the best dentists in Texas! Not only can he put the most difficult of cases back together, but he truly seeks to treat your soul, not just your oral health!

Dr. Wright's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Wright is now accepting new patients
Just Wright Dental- Corsicana1430 W 2nd Ave
Corsicana, TX 75110
(903) 872-8422Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wright has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
Dr. Wright's Performance
Waxahachie, TX |
Extremely knowledgeable in his field. He and his office staff are warm and caring. They will also not try to sell you on things that you don't need.
in Corsicana Tx |
Wonderful dentist & amazing staff.... the new office is gorgeous, comfy, & spacious!
in Corsicana, TX |
Excellent doctor with excellent friendly staff!!!
in Corsicana TX |
Very good, up to date facilities and competent staff. Hygienist, Cindy is the best.
in Corsicana, TX |
Dental hygienist Kathy is thee best. She is thorough, knowledgeable and efficient. She's the reason I stayed after Magnus. A gem. Though all the staff is great.
in Corsicana |
Great person and great dentist
in Corsicana, TX |
I HATE going to the dentist but Dr Wright makes you feel comfortable. It's great to have someone that makes you feel at ease.
in Duncanville TX |
Dr Wright saw me for a clogged salivary. After seeing him, immediate relief! Way to go!
in Ennis |
At this clinic they make you feel right at home, you get treated as one of their own, great experience over all, treatment is affordable and they payment plan are great, without a doubt is the best dental clinic I ever been, I'm highly recommending this clinic to family, friends and co-workers! Thanks Dr. Wright
in Corsicana, TX |
I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted from an oral surgeon in Waco. The procedure was routine. Only took about 20 minutes. They sent me home with pain pills and told me to gargle with salt water. As expected, my swelling and pain got worse on days 2-3. However, I did not expect for them to both be worse on days 4-5. I eventually got in contact with Dr. Wright. He went out of his way to give me the correct diagnosis andtop notch care. He has done an outstanding job in getting me on the road to recovery.
in Corsicana,TX |
Great dental experience. Dr Wright and his staff treat me like a good friend more so than a patient. Definitely recommend
in New York, NY |
Very good experience would recommend.
in Corsicana, TX |
Outstanding experience. The entire staff took great care to make me comfortable. They worked so hard to help me. I truly appreciate the service and care I received.
in Corsicana, TX |
Excellent quality, character, timeliness, loyalty. Treats me like a person!
Have you seen Dr. Justin Wright, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wright?

Compare Dr. Wright

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wright says...

Glad you found us!   That's right, I said "us"!

Look no further, many folks just like you are already smiling and we are proud to have gotten them there, gently and with excellence!   Come meet us to see why we have we have been voted most patient-centric office in Texas....ano award we are very proud of!

I am excited to see how I can help you!   Contact my team so we can meet to discuss before things get worse!  Do not delay any longer!   Our appointment times are taken up quickly.

Dr. Wright's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wright's patients have his cell phone on speed-dial because that is the type of access that friends and family should have with one of the best dentists in Texas!  Not only can he put the most difficult of cases back together, but he truly seeks to treat your soul, not just your oral health!

Dr. Wright says...

Pain in your jaw joints?  Dr. Wright for years has provided relief via a very strategic evaluation and treatment protocol

Sleep apnea and exhausted all of the time?  Dr. Wright has wonderful options so that you can avoid a CPAP and sleep even better!

Stuck with floppy dentures?  How about getting rid of them and replacing them with fixed teeth that go in but don't come out!  A smile you can be both confident and proud of!

Trying to avoid a root canal?  Often times Dr. Wright has options that are longer lasting

Scared to death of the dentist?  Daily Dr. Justin Wright safely sedates the most frightful of patients so that they do not have to worry but can get all of the dental treatment completed in just a few appointments!   Dr. Wright adds a paramedic to watch over you throughout your procedure!

Fearful of the IV?  We can give oral sedation ahead of time so that you do not remember or have to worry about an IV

The above listed solutions, Dr. Wright treats frequently and with excellence!

Dr. Wright says...

Dr. Wright enjoys cosmetic family dentistry including treating kids and geriatrics.

Life happens:  we get that.  Cancer survivors, folks recovering from drug addiction, habits, and sometimes just genetics can leave people facing dentures.  Dr. Wright's work is truly amazing in how he can take a hopeless mouth and give it a secure smile that doesn't come in or out in just one day!  He has done it over and over again giving folks a brand new start with secure teeth that do not come in or out!  No more denture glue, no more sore teeth from partials, embarrassing smiles are eliminated....we just can't say enough about how life-changing this procedure is.

Trauma- when toothaches, accidents, old root canals go bad, and on and on....Dr. Wright is great at replacing your tooth with an implant as a first option.  He has placed thousands of implants leaving folks with happy smiles and hasn't slowed down a bit!

Dr. Wright performs sinus augmentation and bone grafting to obtain smiles!

Dr. Wright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Lbj Hosp/Univ Tx Houston

Completed in 2007

Providence Anchorage Med Ctr

Completed in 2009

Texas A&M University Whoop!

Graduated in 2004

• Other Education
    American Academy Of Facial Esthetics

Completed in 2013

Private Year Long Training With Pankey Graduate Robert Lerner Dds

Completed in 2010

Surgical Ce Courses With Renowned Periodontist Mark Glover Dds, Ms

Completed in 2016

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery