Dr. Justin Trimmell, DDS

Dr. Justin Trimmell, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Dr. Justin Trimmell, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Wichita, KS. He graduated from UMKC Dental School and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontics.Read his story

2143 N Collective Ln Ste A

Wichita, KS 67206

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Trimmell

Dr. Trimmell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Trimmell "Dr. Justin Trimmell is an orthodontist at Trimmell & Anders Orthodontics in East and West Wichita, KS. He is an orthodontic specialist, specializing in tooth and jaw alignment. He limits his practice solely to orthodontic care, ensuring patients achieve the most optimal and efficient treatment outcome."

2  Practice Areas

• Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Baylor University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • UMKC Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • UMKC Dental School Orthodontic Residency
  • Masters in Oral Biology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Trimmell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Trimmell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trimmell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trimmell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trimmell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trimmell to family and friends

Dr. Trimmell's Performance

Dr. Trimmel made my teeth look and feel great! I can't afford 300 retainers so my teeth will eventually move. I wish they had a payment plan for retainers. Unfortunately I'll never have 300 dollars just laying around.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Randi, Thank you for providing this invaluable feedback. I care about your teeth moving and want to ensure your smile lasts a lifetime! I'd love the opportunity to work with you on the retainers. Again, thank you for taking time to post a review!

We're on our third set of braces from Trimmell Orthodontics; one with Dr. Trimmell senior and these last two with Dr. Justin Trimmell. Dr. Justin Trimmell shows a lot of care towards his patients and my 13 year old daughter highly recommends him. I have nothing but positive things to say about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Trimmell. He is very accommodating, and my results looks fantastic. I was also impressed with his friendliness and the rapport he established with me as a patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Friendly, professional, and always finds an way to get us seen quickly. If we were early we were usually seen early. I never had to wait
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Trimmell is such an amazing Orthodontist! My daughter was a little sceptical at first about wearing braces but he's been incredible about making her feel confident. She knows that he genuinely cares for his patients. Makes her feel like smiling again!!!.