Dr. Justin B. Trimmell, DDS

Dr. Justin B. Trimmell, DDS

Orthodontics | Male | 42 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Trimmell practices Orthodontics at 2 locations in Wichita, KS.

Are you Dr. Trimmell? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Trimmell's Experience

Visiting Dr. Trimmell

Dr. Trimmell accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Trimmell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trimmell to family and friends
Dr. Trimmell's Performance
in Wichita, KS |
We're on our third set of braces from Trimmell Orthodontics; one with Dr. Trimmell senior and these last two with Dr. Justin Trimmell. Dr. Justin Trimmell shows a lot of care towards his patients and my 13 year old daughter highly recommends him. I have nothing but positive things to say about his office and medical staff. They show a lot of care for their patients. We've had nothing but positive experiences and I would also highly recommend Trimmell Orthodontics to anyone.
Wichita, KS |
I was very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Trimmell. He is very accommodating, and my results looks fantastic. I was also impressed with his friendliness and the rapport he established with me as a patient.
in Wichita, KS |
Friendly, professional, and always finds an way to get us seen quickly. If we were early we were usually seen early. I never had to wait
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Trimmell is such an amazing Orthodontist! My daughter was a little sceptical at first about wearing braces but he's been incredible about making her feel confident. She knows that he genuinely cares for his patients. Makes her feel like smiling again!!!.
Wichita, KS |
I have had my braces on for 2 years now and I was suppose to get them off this summer. I had to have an expander, put on. Removed to have a surgery and then put on again... I had an impacted tooth which has caused me a lot of problems. The orthodontist seemed like they had it all under control. After complications with pulling the tooth down they stopped what was a pointless $3,000 surgery. I have recently moved and found a new orthodontist and they said my last orthodontist did not do a very go
Excellent patient relations
in Wichita, KS |
We were shocked at the ease of doing business with Dr. Trimmell and all of his associates! There aren't many places out there that make you feel that they appreciate your business. We never had to wait more than 3 or 4 minutes to get in for appointments. The staff was always friendly. We would recommend and have recommended people to Dr. Trimmell. A+ place!
Great staff great experience
in Douglass, KS |
They are a progressive fast paced practice, but still took the extra time to make sure my children and I understand about the procedures and appliances they were recommending. Very good experience for our family. The staff, front to back, were warm and friendly and well educated.
in Wichita, KS |
Knowledgeable about each individuals needs, professional, pleasant and personable, on time every time for appointments, all staff members have excellent skills and are personable. Justa great excperience!
Have you seen Dr. Justin B. Trimmell, DDS?
Are you Dr. Trimmell?

Compare Dr. Trimmell

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Trimmell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Dental Crowding

UMKC Dental School Orthodontic Residency
    Baylor University
  • Other Education
    Masters in Oral Biology

Dr. Trimmell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trimmell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics