Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD

Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Marshall, TX. His office is not accepting new patients.

Aspen Dental

Aspen Dental1714 East End Boulevard North Marshall, TX 75670

Dr. Stephens' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stephens

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Stephens

Dr. "Jay" at the Mt. Pleasant Office
I had a broken tooth that was too far gone to pour a lot of money into. I'm a senior, so my tooth was elderly as well. I appreciate Dr. Jay's honesty about my situation. He laid out all the options I could choose to save the tooth, all very costly. But was honest with me about how long the tooth would probably last after the investment. I chose to just have it extracted. Didn't know what to expect. He did an excellent job, even though it was a simple one. He made sure I was totally numb before starting, and had my tooth out in less than 5 minutes. I've had no complications, very little pain, no dry socket at all. Healed up beautifully. No problems whatsoever. I didn't want to lose my tooth, but it isn't a front tooth, so it's not noticeable. But I sure didn't want to spend thousands of dollars on a tooth that was too old and damaged to last long term. Honesty is still the best policy! I won't hesitate to go back to Dr. Jay again!
Shelly – Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stephens?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Stephens treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Dr. Stephens accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Stephens has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(833) 260-1900Find providers who accept this insurance

Aspen Dental practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. The practices believe in providing comprehensive...Read more

Justin Stephens, DMD, is the Lead Dentist of the Marshall, TX location. He graduated from University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine. With...Read more

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD?

Call (833) 260-1900 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Does Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Stephens accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Stephens frequently treats Abscess, Abscess Incision and Drainage, and Amalgam Dental Fillings. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Stephens treats.

Where is Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD's office located?

Dr. Stephens' office is located at 1714 East End Boulevard North, Marshall, TX 75670. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Justin Stephens, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Stephens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.