Dr. Justin J. Philipp, DMD

Dr. Justin J. Philipp, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry | Male | 41 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Philipp, an award winning dentist, and his friendly and caring staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality care using state-of-the-art procedures that will create healthy teeth and gums for life! Not only has Dr. Philipp won awards year after year for being a top local dentist in Chandler, AZ he is always asked to be a dental expert on local news. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. We are excited to offer our patients a unique program we call Whitening for Life. When you come to our office for your initial or preventive examination, x-rays and cleaning, we will provide you with complimentary custom bleaching trays and material. Then, at each recommended preventive visit, we will give you a complimentary tube of whitening gel. This ensures that you will be able to keep your teeth bright and beautiful for life! We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.Read more

Dr. Philipp's Experience

Experience with Dr. Philipp
Dr. Philipp's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
Dr. Philipp Says:

New patients want to know about your experience with our practice. We appreciate your patient feedback so that other patients may also have a great experience as well!

Monthly Specials

• Free Emergency Visit

• Free Second Opinion

• Free Consultations

• Ask us

...

in Mesa, AZ |
I recently had two crowns replaced. There was an issue with both. My complaint is Dr Phillip's failure to inform me of the problem and additional work he was doing. Despite his knowledge of my dissatisfaction he failed to address this. The physician patient relationship is mechanical and insensitive. Very poor experience. Of note the office staff is exceptional but I will not be returning.
in Arizona |
Nice staff nice office. I had a bad tooth ache even though they were very busy they worked me in right away. I am a afraid of the dentist that is why I have not seen a dentist in 3+ yrs that is probably why I had a tooth ache in the first place. The Dr and his assistant were very kind and sensitive to me. They fixed 3 teeth and I was pain free the next day. Thanks so much. If you need a quality caring dentist this is the one.
in Chandler, AZ |
Really friendly staff...I am not a big fan of the dentist but the staff really put me at ease. The Dr was caring he listened to my concerns then explained all of my options we settled on a plan I am very happy with my first visit and will definitely refer my family.
Have you seen Dr. Justin J. Philipp, DMD?
Are you Dr. Philipp?

Compare Dr. Philipp

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Philipp's Care Philosophy

Dr. Philipp, an award winning dentist, and his friendly and caring staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality care using state-of-the-art procedures that will create healthy teeth and gums for life! Not only has Dr. Philipp won awards year after year for being a top local dentist in Chandler, AZ he is always asked to be a dental expert on local news.

Dr. Philipp says...

Monthly Specials

• Free Emergency Visit

• Free Second Opinion

• Free Consultations

• Ask us How to Get 1 Year Free In-house Insurance

• Crowns from just $689 *

• $19 Exam, basic cleaning, x-ray, and teeth whitening **

Refer a friend and receive 2 free movie tickets!

*Contracted insurance rates may apply & build up not included . **New patients only. Cleaning in absence of periodontal disease. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Mouth must be in healthy condition before whitening. Insurance will be billed if applicable.

Dr. Philipp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Temple University

Graduated in 2004

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Philipp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Philipp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.