Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD

Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2004 and practices cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

3230 S Gilbert Rd Ste 4

Chandler, AZ 85286

• Ameriben
  • Ameritas
  • Banner Health
  • City of Mesa Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Philipp

This content was provided by Dr. Philipp "Dr. Philipp, an award winning dentist, and his friendly and caring staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality care using state-of-the-art procedures that will create healthy teeth and gums for life! Not only has Dr. Philipp won awards year after year for being a top local dentist in Chandler, AZ he is always asked to be a dental expert on local news.

We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. We are excited to offer our patients a unique program we call Whitening for Life.

When you come to our office for your initial or preventive examination, x-rays and cleaning, we will provide you with complimentary custom bleaching trays and material. Then, at each recommended preventive visit, we will give you a complimentary tube of whitening gel. This ensures that you will be able to keep your teeth bright and beautiful for life!

We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.

"

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Philipp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Philipp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Philipp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Philipp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Philipp's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Philipp

3.6

Dr. Philipp?
Dr. Philipp's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD
Great dentist and team. Came in for new patient special which was only $19. From the time I walked in till the time I left everyone was fantastic. Keep it up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD?
My daughter and I have been going to this office for just over 3 years now and I have never felt this comfortable at any other dentist ever! The girls in the front are always so welcoming and have been extremely helpful with my insurance as well financing my non covered expenses. The 2 hygienists...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD?
I have been a patient for awhile now and have had a crow replaced because another dentist failed to remove all of the cavity and give me a proper fitting crown, the new crow is great. I am also a patient getting Invisalign and am having a great experience with Dr Philipp getting my teeth...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD?
A very positive group of people who care about their patients, very upbeat and positive experience, highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD?
I am not a fan of going to the dentist, but Dr. Philipp knows what he is doing and is so gentle. I have never been to a dentist with a more friendly staff— they are very personable. Thank you.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Philipp?