Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD

Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Justin Philipp, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2004 and practices cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

3230 S Gilbert Rd Ste 4

Chandler, AZ 85286

• Ameriben
  • Ameritas
  • Banner Health
  • City of Mesa Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Philipp

This content was provided by Dr. Philipp "Dr. Philipp, an award winning dentist, and his friendly and caring staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality care using state-of-the-art procedures that will create healthy teeth and gums for life! Not only has Dr. Philipp won awards year after year for being a top local dentist in Chandler, AZ he is always asked to be a dental expert on local news.

We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. We are excited to offer our patients a unique program we call Whitening for Life.

When you come to our office for your initial or preventive examination, x-rays and cleaning, we will provide you with complimentary custom bleaching trays and material. Then, at each recommended preventive visit, we will give you a complimentary tube of whitening gel. This ensures that you will be able to keep your teeth bright and beautiful for life!

We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.

"

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Philipp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Philipp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Philipp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Philipp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Philipp's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Philipp to family and friends

Dr. Philipp's Performance

Dr. Philipp Says:
"

New patients want to know about your experience with our practice. We appreciate your patient feedback so that other patients may also have a great experience as well!

Monthly Specials

• Free Emergency Visit

• Free Second Opinion

• Free Consultations

...

I recently had two crowns replaced. There was an issue with both. My complaint is Dr Phillip's failure to inform me of the problem and additional work he was doing. Despite his knowledge of my dissatisfaction he failed to address this. The physician patient relationship is mechanical and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Nice staff nice office. I had a bad tooth ache even though they were very busy they worked me in right away. I am a afraid of the dentist that is why I have not seen a dentist in 3+ yrs that is probably why I had a tooth ache in the first place. The Dr and his assistant were very kind and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Really friendly staff...I am not a big fan of the dentist but the staff really put me at ease. The Dr was caring he listened to my concerns then explained all of my options we settled on a plan I am very happy with my first visit and will definitely refer my family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1