Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Justin Kolnick, DDS
Dr. Justin Kolnick, DDS is a dentist who practices in White Plains, NY. He has been practicing for 35 years.

222 Westchester Ave Ste 402

• Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Columbia University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • U Of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Kolnick has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kolnick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolnick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolnick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kolnick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolnick to family and friends
Dr. Kolnick's Performance
Scarsdale, NY |
Dr Kolnick is a warm and confident professional. He allows the patient to understand and see the process. The office is clean, friendly, competent and timely. Thank you Dr Kolnick.
Stamford, CT |
I was recently referred to Dr Kolnick for a root canal-my first! His expertise and kindness provided me with a great level of confidence. I was extremely pleased with the experience and the results have been terrific. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing an excellent Endodontist.
in Ossining, NY |
I had a toothache for three days and called my dentist. He referred me to Advanced Endodontics of White Plains. I called and got an appointment that morning, and was able to have the procedure done the very next day. I could tell from the moment I arrived I was in a top-notch facility and I never doubted the expertise of the staff for a second. Dr Kolnick was very clear and informative about the procedure, and, while a root canal is never fun, I can legitimately say it was not painful. recommend
in Elmwood Park, NJ |
Best doctor ever! Dr. Kolnick fixed my problems and got me out of pain fast! At first I wasn't aware there were root canal specialists but after visiting the website, calling the office and going in for my appointment, I knew I was in the very best hands! Extremely knowledgeable, great staff, clean and high tech office. I've had root canals in the past done by a general dentist, which were painful, but coming to Dr. Kolnick was like no other experience, easy as pie. Would recommend to anyone!
in Irvington,NY |
Could not have been a better experience. Dr. Kolnick is a true professional. A real pro. Could not have been more professional. A completely painless root canal.
in Ridgefield, CT |
I am a registered dental hygienist and have been practicing in this field for many years. I was a patient of Dr. Kolnick and had two teeth treated. I can truly say without hesitation that you will not find an Endodontist that has the expertise, finesse and caring nature that Dr. Kolnick has. The equipment used is state if the art which is very important in this specialty. Also, the office personnel are all very caring & professional. If you were told that you need RCT this is the place.
in Hastings on Hudson , NY |
Dr. kolnick is the ultimate professional. He puts you at ease immediately as he discusses the procedure required. It is obvious he is extremely knowledgable and experienced in the endondontics treatments he performs. THe environment of the office is professional and it is apparent they really care about the people. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs the services they offer.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr. Kolnick is an excellent Endodontist who immediately puts you at ease. He is extremely professional and at the same time quite kind in his ways. He will help you become quite confidential that you are in the right place. As this was not my first appointment with him, I feel that he is truly an excellent Endodontist as well as a warm hearted person. Much thanks for all you have done for me.
in Pleasantville, NY |
The best dentist I have ever experienced. He has the latest techniques and uses great care to make sure things are done well.
in Bedford, NY 10506 |
Dr. Kolnick truly has an amazing ability to calm your nerves before & during procedure and his meticulous work ethic is second to none. I hate going for dental work of any kind but now when I joke about not wanting to do something & " would rather have root canal" I am actually serious.
My root canal with Dr. Kolnick was not painful at all - in fact, I was so comfortable, it was relaxing.
in Shrub Oak, NY |
He is great at diagnosing and solving the problem expeditiously and painlessly!
in Ossining, NY |
Went for root canal work and I kept bracing for the pain that never came. Excellent dentist.
in PLEASANTVILLE, NY |
Best doctor hands down. I came to Dr. Kolnick after seeing 3 general dentist and 1 endo. I was in pain for 6 months and no one could identify the pain, until I went to Dr. Kolnick. He was able to locate the exact tooth and I was able to get proper treatment. I no longer have pain there. I went back to Dr. Kolnick for another tooth that I was having problems with and he figured out the problem. Dr. Kolnick is amazing at his job, but he is also very caring and takes his time with his patients.
in Somers, NY |
My visit with Dr. Kolnick was for a root canal. I had a root canal in the past from another doctor. The experience was terrible as I experienced pain all the way through the procedure. I was expecting the worst for this procedure. I was guarded when Dr. Kolnick said I will not feel any pain during the procedure and then I was thrilled that he was right!!! NO PAIN AT ALL during the procedure and none after it was completed! Thank you - DR. Kolnick.
in Katonah, NY |
Dr. Kolnick's office made an appointment with me quite quickly. He was very thorough, professional, pleasant to speak with and took time to explain everything in layman terms to me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and has a very soothing way of speaking and helping you feel relaxed. This wasn't my first root canal with him - hopefully it's my last!! Would highly recommend him!!
Valhalla, NY |
Dr. Kolnick makes you feel totally at ease. When he numbs the area, you won't even feel the needle. He's the best choice when you need root canal therapy.
in Dobbs Ferry, NY |
If you have to have a root canal, then go with the best...Dr. Justin Kolnick. It's that simple.
I could not have chosen better doctor. Very professional !!!
in Harrison, NY |
Dr. Kolnick was extremely courteous and professional and was meticulous in his retreatment of my root canal.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Kolnick, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kolnick?