Dr. Justin Harlin, DDS

Dr. Justin Harlin, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Justin Harlin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Worth, TX. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Smile Ft. Worth

3600 Hulen St Bldg D

Fort Worth, TX 76107

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Harlin

Dr. Harlin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harlin "Getting to know my patients and hearing about all the happenings in their lives is one of the best parts of my job. It’s why I consider my patients to be more like my friends than anything else. Because they’re like my friends, it means even more to me when I can make a positive difference in their lives. Sometimes I can make their lives better by simply giving them a smile. Other times it is eliminating pain to give them a reason to smile. Whether I am helping someone out of pain, maintaining excellent health, or showing them their new smile for the first time, dentistry is just the method by which I get the change a patient’s life for the better. If a simple, friendly conversation or a total smile makeover inspires them to be better tomorrow than they are today, then my job is complete. It is my goal that they leave the office happier and more confident than when they walked in. Education and Continuing Education University of Texas-Arlington – Bachelor of Science in Biology Baylor University College of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery Continuing education gives me the additional knowledge on how to treat a multitude of problems that otherwise would be overlooked by the untrained eye. It keeps me on the cutting-edge of treatment modalities and gives me the confidence to treat beyond the teeth and look at the mouth as a whole and how it connects to the body. Several of my most recent continuing education courses have been done through the Spear Study Club and the Spear Continuum for Advanced Dental CE, Invisalign®, and the American Orthodontic Society. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Fort Worth District Dental Society Outside the Office My wife, Beth, and I met in high school and married in college. We have two boys, Blake and Grant, who are very involved with Trinity Valley School, our home away from home. When I’m not working I can usually be found outdoors somewhere, wither training for my next run or triathlon or spending time with my family at one of my boys’ sporting events. I love to fish, hike, grill up some food, and sit by the fire. And, on those rainy days, you will find me knee-deep in some military non-fiction or at the movies. I was fortunate to visit many countries through the US Marine Corps, with which I served for four years after graduating high school. Because of the experiences I received, traveling has always brought me great joy, and it’s something I hope to pass on to my children. "

This content was provided by Dr. Harlin "We realize that your smile, your money, and your time are precious resources. With a convenient location, customized treatment options, and efficient appointment scheduling, our team can serve the general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry needs of your whole family. Our exceptional dental team, consisting of three doctors and three hygienists, can see each of your family members simultaneously, saving hours of your valuable time."

1  Practice Areas

• University of Texas at Arlington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Harlin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harlin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harlin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harlin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harlin's Reviews