Dr. Justin Geller, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Geller

JMG Dentistry

42071 W 14 Mile Rd Novi, MI 48377

Dr. Justin Geller, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Novi, MI and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Detroit Mercy Dental School in 2000 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Geller accepts

Dr. Geller accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
MetLife
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Geller treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Geller

Dr. Geller?
Dr. Geller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Geller, DDS
Dr. Geller is an excellent dentist. He has top of the line dental equipment. His staff are very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Dr Geller and staff are very nice and friendly. They take their time and explain what they are doing and why. Hygienist Jenn is very good. Overall best dental experience ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
100% satisfaction. The best dentist you can ask for. The whole team are very professional. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
As someone who had a traumatic experience at a dentist as a child and fear of dentistry going forward, the utmost care and professionalism demonstrated by Dr. Gellar and his hygenists is amazing. They made sure I was calm and comfortable every step of the way, making sure to check in both with my physical comfort and my mental state. Never once was there any hint of judgement or shame for the state my dental health had deteriorated to, and they were very understanding and validating of my past experiences. I actually look forward to having procedures done there now which is something I never thought I would say! This isn't even taking into consideration how state of the art and advanced the office is, feeling more like a medical spa than a doctor's office. Everything is done with the utmost accuracy, and every step is taken to prevent as much pain as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
First time there. Treated with respect and good humor by all. State of art office and equipment. Very knowledgeable staff. Dr Geller was engaging, efficient and a pleasure to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Awesome staff and great doctor. This is by far the best dentist office I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Dr. Geller and his staff are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Always an enjoyable experience for our whole family. We’ve been patients for over 15 years. The whole staff is amazing and my daughter starting at 2 yrs old now going on 15 always looks forward to getting her teeth fresh and sparkling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Had some micro-abrasion done to get rid of discoloration on my front teeth. Worked great and overall great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Friendly, gentle dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Dr. Geller has been my dentist for over 10 years and I could not be more satisfied. He, and the entire staff are always professional and courteous with an attention to detail. Medically and administratively, I don't believe you could find a more well-run office. Thank you to a great team of professionals!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Geller for over 10 years, and now our three children are patients as well. Everyone at Dr. Geller’s office is professional, personable and kind. Dr. Geller is an excellent and compassionate dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Worked within my schedule and got me in thirty min before my appointment because I had to be at work :) very nice staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Dr. Geller is knowledgeable, courteous, personable, professional and is a very good listener. I trust his advice implicitly. I’ve been a patient of his for several years and have been impressed with the quality of his care and that of his staff, his professional insights and his compassionste demeanor. My teeth look fantastic thanks to Dr Geller, his professional hygienists and amazing office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Ive, had two great experiences, and I've been looking for a new dentist, because my previous dentist sold office and moved out of state! Dr Geller and staff make sure you're comfortable and understand what procedures and recommendations that's available to you! I like to feel welcomed and comfortable when being treated, and this has been a relaxing and good experience! Great staff and always smiling and very friendly and professional. I will share with family and friends as well!! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
This is a wonderful, caring dental office, using the latest technology (oh, and their decorator is amazing). I literally just left the office, smiling!! Who does that?! Dr. Geller's the best, and everyone I've met there is considerate, kind and very competent. You won’t find finer dental care than JMG Dental.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Geller since he started in that office. He is by far the BEST dentist I have ever gone to. He is professional, caring, responsive, up to date, patient centered in every way. Takes time to explain and fit you in when you have a concern. I would recommend him to anyone and he has a clean well run office with very enthusiastic and caring people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
Love Dr Gellar and his entire staff. They are all extremely professional, and service is exceptional. Dr Gellar is gentle and thorough and I never feel pressured for extra procedures or to buy products the way other dentist offices upsell. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
We have been so happy with the office staff and with Dr Geller. Everyone is super friendly, pleasant to talk to, very accommodating, extremely knowledgeable,and only do the necessary procedures. They are great with children and adults. I am so happy we switched to this practice and would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Geller, DDS?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Geller And his office staff for over 10 years. I have had cleanings, cavities and crowns . All were done with excellent results, and minimal to no discomfort in the process. I have recommended many family members to his office and all have excellent experiences as well.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Geller?