Dr. Justin Bordlemay, DMD

Dr. Justin Bordlemay, DMD

Periodontics  |
Male

Dr. Bordlemay was born and raised in Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania. He graduated from Kuztown University with a Bachelors of Science degree in 1996 and then attended dental school at the University of Pittsburgh and graduated with a DMD in 2001. After dental school, Dr. Bordlemay served in the United States army as a general dentist for two years prior to entering into specialty training. In 2006 he received his certificate in periodontology from the Army Periodonitc residency located at Fort Gordon, GA. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. In the dental community there has been vast improvements in dental technology. Dr Bordlemay is proud to bring these state of the art technologies to his practice to help treat his patients. We offer laser assisted periodontal treatment as an alternative to conventional surgical therapy. We are also able to take 3 dimensional radiographs using Cone beam equipment (like a CT) to help diagnose and treatment plan. Dr. Bordlemay is married to a dentist, Dr. Cathy Bordlemay who also practices in Richmond Hill. They have two children Tristan and Peyton. Dr. Bordlemay enjoys boating on the weekend and watching sporting events involving Pittsburgh based teams, including the Pirates.

Coastal Empire Periodontics

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bordlemay

Mission Statement:

• To work together as a team to provide compassionate and complete oral care to every patient who walks through our doors
  • To thoroughly educate patients on oral health and preventive care
  • To use the latest dental advances to make dental visits as comfortable and worry-free as possible
  • To foster a sense of team spirit between patients, staff, and community
  • To have every patient leave our practice with a healthy, beautiful smile

• Periodontics

• Facial Pain
  • Fibroma
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis

• Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • U.S. Army Periodontic Residency At Fort Gordon, Georgia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Bordlemay has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bordlemay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bordlemay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bordlemay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bordlemay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bordlemay to family and friends
Dr. Bordlemay's Performance
in Richmond Hill, GA |
With a family of 6, Dr. Bordlemay has seen 4 of us that required his expertise. I don't think there is anyone else, in his field, that has been as Caring, On-time, Profesional, and down right friendly as him and his staff. Go there! You won't regret it.
Just did a follow up at the doctors offices, my day couldn't of started off more perfect. The staff alone are very friendly when you walk in the door, alone with the doctor makes you feel So comfortable about having surgery because we all know , no one likes the idea of having surgery in your mouth. But the best thing was without insurance my surgery can be really Pricey . Granted I could of paid hundreds of dolllars but doctor bordlemay really took care of me. Thank you your a Blessing
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Dr. Bordlemay handled my wisdom teeth extraction. I had a lot of nerves about the procedure, especially getting an IV. He and his staff were so friendly, comforting and understanding. The procedure went smoothly, and I left knowing exactly how to care for myself in the days following the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone!
Charlotte, NC |
Great atmosphere. Reception is always pleasant, if there is a wait, they ensure the patient knows what they are waiting for. The dental techs are very polite and informative. Dr. Bordlemay is extremely confident and personable. His manner really helped me overcome my anxiety about the whole procedure. Donna was a great in helping me understand the insurance aspects. It really felt like I mattered to them. That's a great feeling in this world of cookie cutter healthcare and callous treatment.
in Pooler, GA |
I visited the Pooler, GA location and was treated for an extraction. The facility is very welcoming, and the staff is exceptionally professional. Everything went as was explained, my comfort level after the procedure was as they said it would be, and I did not require any unusually more pain reliever as was originally thought. But then again I'm a pretty tough 60 yr. old male. Have you ever had your physician call you later at home to make sure you were ok.? Dr. Justin called me.
Thank you for your kind words. Patient care is very important to us. We are so glad that you had a positive experience and we look forward to serving your dental needs in the future.
in Hinesville, GA |
I recently had a cleaning on June 24,2016.My hygienist is Dana and she is just great.Dr Bordlemay always comes in afterwards and let's me know just how great my teeth looks.I get ready to leave and I ask for Ms Donna. She comes out and help me out with taking care of my bill.The outcome is so Great because she is so Awesome!! Thanks Ms Donna.
in Richmond Hill, GA |
I have a severe dental phobia, but Dr. Bordlemay and his awesome staff were wonderful in helping me overcome this on each visit. I have had several procedures done with him and and each of them were very successful. You don't really think of dental procedures as enjoyable, but each was much better than I was anticipating. I really appreciate their help with making me comfortable and pain free.
in Pooler, GA |
The dental service I received was excellent, but beyond excellent was the help I received from the office. My employer switched from MetLife dental to Delta Dental mid-way through my implant. Delta refused payment and this started a very expensive and serious problem. Coastal Empire Periodontics spent much time and effort to show Dental that the procedure was a medical necessity. They could easily have just billed me the $1,800, but they did not. The end result was the insurance paying more
in Richmond Hill Georgia |
Dr. Bordlemay took me in an emergency situation. I broke my tooth and it had to be surgically removed. I was so scared but he and his staff were wonderful. They walked me through each step of the process. The total implant process was painless. That was several years ago and since then I have recommended several family and friends to Coastal Empires Periodontics. Everyone has been very satisfied with their procedures and their caring service.
in Pooler, GA |
Dr. Bordlemay is very professional and friendly ,the staff are so nice and helpful.The charge is fair .would recommend to every one.
in Savannah, GA |
I was not looking forward to an Implant, but thanks to Dr. Bordlemay's skill and his great staff it was not bad at all!! I will send my family and friends to him for their dental surgery.
Front office staff extremely rude and unprofessional! Worst experience ever!
in Savannah Ga |
Dr Bordlemay is a great physician he has great bedside manners and I'm very pleased with the dental work that he has performed on me. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Bordlemay, DMD?

Visit Dr. Bordlemay