Dr. Julie Thomas, DDS

Cosmetic DentistryFemaleAge 62

Dr. Julie Thomas, DDS is a Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioner in North Canton, OH. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Thomas to book an appointment.

Dr. Thomas

Julie M. Thomas D.D.S

1437 S MAIN ST North Canton, OH 44720

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thomas

3.4

Dr. Thomas
Had two fillings done on my top two teeth back teeth. Went back in to 2 months later to tell them I am still experiencing pain. They told me it was normal and I told them I’ve had fillings and this amount of pain is not normal after 2 months. They gave in after some arguing, saw me and said it was my bite that was off and causing pain. After that Julie stated I had to wait another month and see how it goes. A month goes by and the exact same teeth are still hurting just as bad. So I got back in, 3 months of now living in teeth pain, and have the hygienist tell me she is going to adjust again. I strong suggest it is not the bite, my teeth are in TOO much pain to just be a bite. Julie came in to look at my teeth and told me, “your fillings are beautiful, it’s impossible for you to be in pain. Your fillings are perfect nothing needs done”. She then refused any other kind of treatment for my teeth insisting I “made up my pain”. 7 months later. My teeth are still in pain.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Monica Crawford – Apr 03, 2021
I will not recommend Julie Thomas dds. She does not do the work herself she has different girls do different things. I had pain right bottom back tooth , her girl put a cap on I said I still had pain another girl did a root canal and cap. I said pain still there other girl did the tooth next to that one put a cap maybe root canal. I went back still with pain they took porcelain caps off and put gold caps on. Over $4,000.00 later I am now in the process going to Case Western Reserve dental school in Cleveland I am having 2 Implants. I have a bad infection in gum and I guess down to the bone. I wasted all that money it could of went towards my implants.
Mary Ball – Dec 04, 2020
I wish I could leave an excellent review. However, I want to be honest about my experience. I went to Dr. Thomas in September of 2017 to have a consultation to have veneers replaced on my two top front teeth. One of them was slipping and was quite old. I feel like I was sold a bill of goods. I am older and know I have bone loss but was promised my two front teeth would be beautiful. I told them over and over I was not happy with the look of the new ones and one was longer. They thought they were appeasing me by reshaping the tooth beside it. Now a year and half later the one that was longer is shifting and looks horrible. Also, she won't accept any dental insurance or give you a discount so basically I feel like I paid for shoddy work and she knew the bone loss would be a problem. I don't even look at my smile I am so upset.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 14, 2020
Like most I dread going to the dentist. However, I have been a patient of Dr. Julie Thomas's now for a little over a year. I have had several procedures done from the typical cleaning.( Which Emily does a FANATASTIC job of doing. ) , a filling, root scaling , Zoom whiting and a vernier. All of my procedures were very professional. Dr. Julie Thomas is very kind and genuinely concerned about the well being of her patients. I truly appreciate her and her staff. I would not hesitate to recommend her
Canton, OH – May 02, 2017
Dr. Julie and her staff are excellent! I had a root canal and extraction and felt no pain during each procedure. Highly recommended!!!
Richard Snyder in Navarre, OH – Apr 03, 2017
I appreciate the professionalism of the staff treating me with kindness and concern.
Kathy Piccari in Canton, OH – Dec 03, 2015

How was your experience with Dr. Thomas?

Become your best self ...

Dr. Julie Thomas is a general dentist who received her undergraduate and graduate degrees from The Ohio State University in 1985 and 1990. She completed...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry