Dr. Julie Staggers, DDS

Dr. Julie Staggers, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Julie Staggers, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Winchester, VA. She graduated from West Virginia University and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

3052 Valley Ave Ste 100

Winchester, VA 22601

• AARP

Learn about Dr. Staggers

This content was provided by Dr. Staggers "Our goal is to provide quality, personalized orthodontic treatment for children and adults at an affordable price. All dental care is performed by the doctor. We are not an assembly line practice. We know that your time is valuable, and we won't waste your time. Our experienced staff will promptly and accurately file your insurance so that you may receive your maximum insurance benefit. Thank your for allowing us to provide your orthodontic care!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Undergraduate School | Graduated
    Medical School | Graduated
  • West Virginia University

Dr. Staggers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Staggers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Staggers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Staggers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Staggers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Staggers

4.0

3.4482758620689653%
3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Staggers?
Dr. Staggers' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julie Staggers, DDS
As a former orthodontic patient of Dr. Staggers, I must conclude that her skill set & practice is not what most families truly expect — or deserve. Her transparent attitude subsides relatively quickly and is fast-tracked by a miserly mood that seems more concerned about profit and office politics...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Staggers, DDS?
I have no doubt Staggers is one of the best orthodontists in this area. I went to her for her for issues relating to TMJ. I wasn't getting any answers from other health professionals. She took the time to explain in detail with demonstrations; knowing that she would not make any money because my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Staggers, DDS?
Dr. Staggers is very thorough and focused. She has done a wonderful job straighten my son's teeth. I know they will look wonderful when she is done. The staff is very friendly, courteous and accommodating to your schedule.
Caring, considerate, experience, affordable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Staggers, DDS?
On our last day & our fitting for our son's retainer, I can report we had ease of appointments, nice & friendly office staff. I foresee needs for a set of braces in the future and will be happily returning. My son's case was unique and Dr. Staggers took the time to try and find solutions &...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Staggers?