Dentistry  |
Dr. Julie Kavanaugh, DDS
Dr. Julie Kavanaugh, DDS is a dentist who practices in Greeley, CO. She is 60 years old.

1829 56th Ave Ste B

Greeley, CO 80634

Learn about Dr. Kavanaugh

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Kavanaugh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kavanaugh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kavanaugh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kavanaugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kavanaugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kavanaugh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kavanaugh to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kavanaugh's Performance
Greeley, CO |
Dr. Kavanaugh is a great dentist. She treats patients with care and respect. I would highly recommend to anyone.
in Greeley, CO |
What a wonderful experience! Dr Kavanaugh was so gentle and caring, she made all my fears disappear. Her and her staff took the time to explain everything about my dental health, even down to telling me what my insurance will pay, and estimating my cost so I wasn't surprised. Great team!
Dr. Kavanaugh and her staff are very friendly and professional. I was very impressed with their one day crown system, I had broken a tooth and needed a crown. In the past I had to have a temporary crown and come back. Now Dr. Kavanaugh made the crown while I waited in the office and I left with my new crown! It seems to me that she is very up with the new technology and that makes me feel very confident in my level of care.
in Co. |
Dr. Kavanaugh is gentle, friendly, and very professional. I feel that her and her staff listen and really care, going the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Kavanaugh and her staff are top notch and I am confident that I am getting the best dental treatment available.
in Greeley Co |
Was charged for something that was not done. Either her front office or Julie is dishonest. I have been with this practice for over 40 years and with Julie since she took over. Very disappointed. Changed dentist.
in Greeley CO |
Dr. Kavanaugh is the best dentist. She is kind, friendly and explains procedures very well.
Have you seen Dr. Julie Kavanaugh, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kavanaugh?