Dr. Julie Galloway, DDS

Dr. Julie Galloway, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Julie Galloway, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sycamore, IL. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Family Dental Care of Sycamore

• Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Care Plus
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Invisalign

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Learn about Dr. Galloway

Dr. Galloway's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Galloway "Education: Dr. Galloway earned her Doctorate Degree in Dental Surgery from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry. Continuing Education and Professional Memberships: Invisalign CertificationHeartland Dental Care Aesthetic Continuum Dr. Galloway is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Illinois Dental Association and the Fox River Valley Dental Association. Personal Attention and Professional Excellence "I am fortunate to have an excellent team by my side to help me provide you with personalized care that exceeds your expectations. Our team is committed to providing high quality dentistry, to help keep our patients smiling for a lifetime. We enjoy providing you with all the modern services you want and deserve in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. We continually work to do whatever we can to make you feel right at home in our office.""

This content was provided by Dr. Galloway ""I enjoy helping people achieve the smile they have always wanted or wished for. I also enjoy showing scared or nervous patients that going to the dentist does not have to be an unpleasant experience."

My Mission:

"To care for my patients in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. To provide high-quality dental care that will allow my patients to have a comfortable, pleasant experience and to leave with exactly what they wanted.""

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Galloway has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Galloway has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member
  • Fox River Valley Dental Association, Member
  • Illinois Dental Association, Member

Dr. Galloway's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Galloway to family and friends

Dr. Galloway's Performance

It's easy for me to like my dentist because I have the undeserved good fortune of having great teeth (and a Sonicare toothbrush). Dr. Galloway and her staff are a good dental practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend Dr. Galloway. She is a very good Dentist. However, parking is a challenge.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very caring, compassionate, and very gentle
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My whole family has chosen Dr. Galloway as our dentist for as many years as she has been in this area. We like her professional manner and her willingness to answer any questions we have.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is an amazing dentist! I was really nervous to get my first cavity filled and she was very calm and talked me through the entire process.
Are you Dr. Galloway?