Dr. Julie Be, DDS

Endodontics •  Female • Age 47

Dr. Be

2099 W Us Highway 50 Ste 150-A Pueblo, CO 81008

Dr. Julie Be, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Pueblo, CO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Be to book an appointment.

Dr. Be's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Be

Dr. Be?
What People Say About Dr. Julie Be, DDS
I had a most wonderful experience with Dr. Be and Linda!!! My procedure was a little bit longer because of a difficulty but the Dr. and Linda got it done in one visit..Linda even got me a blanket because my hands were cold !! Everything they did was fully explained and I had no discomfort or pain..even afterwards.. the office staff were very nice too..I would highly recommend them to anybody !!
Gwen L. – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Exceptional Quality Services It’s my absolute pleasure to recommend (Julie A. Be) Endodontic Specialists of Colorado, PC. I have been very pleased with the high-quality services in a friendly atmosphere. I am extremely satisfied by the dental professionals and staff. Thank you!
Rita Romanick in Colorado Springs, CO – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Great experience. Dr Be and Sayle were very professional and competent. This was my first root canal and I was somewhat apprehensive. Not anymore. Although I dont want another, if it is necessary I will definitely use Dr Be again. Recommend highly.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Thanks for your professionalism. Thorough updating and communications.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
I had the pleasure of being worked on by Dr. Be. My last root canal was a grueling 8 hours. Dr. Be had to do a retreatment on my tooth because it had abcessed and became infected causing me tremoundous amount of pain. What I love about Dr. Be is that she is very thorough in explaining everything! During the procedure, I was so relaxee that my fitbit thought I was taking a nap! If I ever need a root canal again, I will only go to Dr. Be.
Molly in Pueblo, CO – Jan 27, 2019
Excellent! Efficient and kind. Thank you
Joan in Colorado Springs , CO – Dec 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Be was so kind and helpful. She explained everything to me before, during and after the procedure. Her staff was always polite and respectful. I really do not like have any dental work done, but would choose Dr. Be for any further root canal procedures.
Ordway – Nov 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
i appreciated the fact she explained what was happening before and during the operation. Very nice bedside manners!
Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
If you have to have a root canal and you want the best, than you are looking at the right place. Dr. Julie Be is very compassionate about her patients and explains everything in full. Her assistant Jackie is a charm and is also compassionate. This by far has been the best root canal experience I have ever had. Thank you Dr. Julie Be.
Diane Anderson in Canon city, CO – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
I immediately trusted Dr Be and the staff!
Mary Walter in Pueblo, CO – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Up until now I hadn't had a root canal so I was a little nervous going in since I needed two done at the same time. Dr. Be was absolutely amazing! She was very professional but also compassionate. Dr. Be and her assistant saw to my needs and went above and beyond my expectations. I was able to get an appointment quickly and have been thoroughly impressed with how well everything went. I would highly recommend Dr. Be!
Mdbruggeman in Pueblo, CO – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Be and her assistant Jackie listened carefully to me and explained fully the procedures necessary and described the possible outcomes. At all times, I was treated with respect and more like a guest in need of assistance rather than a condition to be treated. If you've received a referral to this office, don't hesitate to make the appointment.
JB in Cotopaxi, CO – May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Look No Further...if you are in need of an endodontist! Dr. Julie Be is exceptional. After years of dental work, just walking into an endodontist's office causes me to be very anxious. Dr. Be and her staff did everything to make me feel as comfortable as possible. She listened, performed an extensive exam, explained, and took as much time as I needed to understand my options for dental care. She followed up with a phone call to me and my dentist to ensure I was doing well. 5 Stars for Dr. Be!!
Elizabeth in Colorado Springs – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Berkhoff, assistant Jackie & Administration/Business Representative were all very professional, helpful and extremely knowledgeable to make the overall experience painless/expedited. The entire process was explained in detail to understand all actions. Scheduling the appointment was very easy and fast.
SCA in Pueblo, CO – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
DR B and staff were very professional answering all my questions. I felt very good about the procedure and would recommend her to everyone.
LKM in pueblo – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Be was amazing! She was so caring, professional, trusted, very informative of what she was doing during the service and very focused the entire time. The following day she and her team followed up with the best customer service to make sure I was doing fine. If you are in need of an Endodontic Specialists, no need to look any further. Dr. Julie Be is the one to be making your appointment with!
Chana in Lamar, CO – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
I had a very difficult root canal and Dr. B was wonderful. She explained everything she did as she went. She's amazing! And so is the office staff.
Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Berkhoff is a competent professional, with a good sense of humor and possessed with a zest for life. Her concern for and treatment of her patients is evident in all she did for me and my crazy bad molar. Her staff also reflects her values. I was treated with respect and dignity by all in the Pubelo clinic. I recommend Dr. Berkhoff and staff without reservation and with well earned praise.
Rick in Salida, CO – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Bee is nothing short of amazing--professional, personable, very skilled. She explained the 3-D x-rays and discussed my treatment plan. Though it was a complicated procedure, she was expert and reassuring. I trusted her totally from the instant she introduced herself. Linda at chair side was kind and also explained what was happening, was sympathetic and excellent at assisting the Doctor. These two are my go-to team for any future appointments.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Be is very professional and clearly has the needed expertise. I was surprised how quicly and easily she performed what to me was a bit tricky root canal. I felt she and her staff were paying close attention to see what was needed and thoroughly provide it. Jackie and Precautious took such good care of me throughout the procedure, they even had me laughing when I left, after promising me I'd have "fun" -- never a word I've thought of in connection with a root canal. But they made it so.
Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Be?

• Endodontics