Dr. Julie Be, DDS

Endodontics ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Be

Endodontic Specialists of Colorado, PC

5745 Erindale Dr Ste 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Dr. Julie Be, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 6 years. She practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Be accepts

Dr. Be accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Delta Dental
Guardian
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Be treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Be

Dr. Be?
Dr. Be's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julie Be, DDS
Exceptional Quality Services It’s my absolute pleasure to recommend (Julie A. Be) Endodontic Specialists of Colorado, PC. I have been very pleased with the high-quality services in a friendly atmosphere. I am extremely satisfied by the dental professionals and staff. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Great experience. Dr Be and Sayle were very professional and competent. This was my first root canal and I was somewhat apprehensive. Not anymore. Although I dont want another, if it is necessary I will definitely use Dr Be again. Recommend highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Thanks for your professionalism. Thorough updating and communications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
I had the pleasure of being worked on by Dr. Be. My last root canal was a grueling 8 hours. Dr. Be had to do a retreatment on my tooth because it had abcessed and became infected causing me tremoundous amount of pain. What I love about Dr. Be is that she is very thorough in explaining everything! During the procedure, I was so relaxee that my fitbit thought I was taking a nap! If I ever need a root canal again, I will only go to Dr. Be.
Excellent! Efficient and kind. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Be was so kind and helpful. She explained everything to me before, during and after the procedure. Her staff was always polite and respectful. I really do not like have any dental work done, but would choose Dr. Be for any further root canal procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
i appreciated the fact she explained what was happening before and during the operation. Very nice bedside manners!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
If you have to have a root canal and you want the best, than you are looking at the right place. Dr. Julie Be is very compassionate about her patients and explains everything in full. Her assistant Jackie is a charm and is also compassionate. This by far has been the best root canal experience I have ever had. Thank you Dr. Julie Be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
I immediately trusted Dr Be and the staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Up until now I hadn't had a root canal so I was a little nervous going in since I needed two done at the same time. Dr. Be was absolutely amazing! She was very professional but also compassionate. Dr. Be and her assistant saw to my needs and went above and beyond my expectations. I was able to get an appointment quickly and have been thoroughly impressed with how well everything went. I would highly recommend Dr. Be!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Be and her assistant Jackie listened carefully to me and explained fully the procedures necessary and described the possible outcomes. At all times, I was treated with respect and more like a guest in need of assistance rather than a condition to be treated. If you've received a referral to this office, don't hesitate to make the appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Look No Further...if you are in need of an endodontist! Dr. Julie Be is exceptional. After years of dental work, just walking into an endodontist's office causes me to be very anxious. Dr. Be and her staff did everything to make me feel as comfortable as possible. She listened, performed an extensive exam, explained, and took as much time as I needed to understand my options for dental care. She followed up with a phone call to me and my dentist to ensure I was doing well. 5 Stars for Dr. Be!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Berkhoff, assistant Jackie & Administration/Business Representative were all very professional, helpful and extremely knowledgeable to make the overall experience painless/expedited. The entire process was explained in detail to understand all actions. Scheduling the appointment was very easy and fast.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
DR B and staff were very professional answering all my questions. I felt very good about the procedure and would recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Be was amazing! She was so caring, professional, trusted, very informative of what she was doing during the service and very focused the entire time. The following day she and her team followed up with the best customer service to make sure I was doing fine. If you are in need of an Endodontic Specialists, no need to look any further. Dr. Julie Be is the one to be making your appointment with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
I had a very difficult root canal and Dr. B was wonderful. She explained everything she did as she went. She's amazing! And so is the office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Berkhoff is a competent professional, with a good sense of humor and possessed with a zest for life. Her concern for and treatment of her patients is evident in all she did for me and my crazy bad molar. Her staff also reflects her values. I was treated with respect and dignity by all in the Pubelo clinic. I recommend Dr. Berkhoff and staff without reservation and with well earned praise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Bee is nothing short of amazing--professional, personable, very skilled. She explained the 3-D x-rays and discussed my treatment plan. Though it was a complicated procedure, she was expert and reassuring. I trusted her totally from the instant she introduced herself. Linda at chair side was kind and also explained what was happening, was sympathetic and excellent at assisting the Doctor. These two are my go-to team for any future appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
Dr. Be is very professional and clearly has the needed expertise. I was surprised how quicly and easily she performed what to me was a bit tricky root canal. I felt she and her staff were paying close attention to see what was needed and thoroughly provide it. Jackie and Precautious took such good care of me throughout the procedure, they even had me laughing when I left, after promising me I'd have "fun" -- never a word I've thought of in connection with a root canal. But they made it so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Be, DDS?
What a wonderful place and Dr. Berkhoff was awesome! They were so professional and friendly. They made me so comfortable while working on my teeth and I was so thankful for their service.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Be?