Dr. Julian Cameron Jr, DDS

Dr. Julian Cameron Jr, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Julian Cameron Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Atlantic Beach, NC. He is 74 years old.

501 Atlantic Beach Cswy Unit B

Atlantic Beach, NC 28512

Learn about Dr. Cameron Jr

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Cameron Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cameron Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cameron Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cameron Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cameron Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cameron Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cameron Jr to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Cameron Jr's Performance
Down East |
Loved every minute of my experience Thanks so much for everything
Beaufort, NC |
The only reason I even give one star is because it is required to leave a review. It was AWFUL. The office was unkept, untidy & outdated. They jipped me out of $100 for a 1 VIEW Xray and the dr. literally looked in my mouth for 5 seconds (10 mins total). After collecting $100 upfront, I was told I would need ANOTHER $160 the SAME DAY to do any further work! I heard the office manager bad mouthing me to other staff & then was told I COULD FIND ANOTHER DENTIST. READ GOOGLE REVIEWS FOR MORE INFO!
Morehead City, NC |
Office manager very rude not only to myself but other. How she still works there or that the place is still open is shocking. Wish I would have looked up the reviews before or the fact of how many times they've been closed for going to court. Please don't take yourself or any of your loved ones here!!!!
in Cedar island NC |
I have always been scared of dentists but I love dr Cameron and his staff.
in Havelock, NC |
Receptionist on the phone was rude - just awful. I have heard good things about the dentists, which is why I called for an appointment, but my experience with staff this morning was so bad, that I would never consider going there - ever. The woman I talked to this morning could stand a little customer service training.
in Newport, NC |
WORST staff ever! So rude. Never go there.
in Kinston, NC |
Took Me in with No Insurance on his Day off~ Courteous, Helpful and understanding with the situation. Good Ole Kinston Gentleman~
Have you seen Dr. Julian Cameron Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cameron Jr?