Dr. Julia Villa, DDS

Dr. Julia Villa, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Julia Villa, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in American Canyon, CA. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

American Canyon Dental Care; Julia Villa DDS

3431 Broadway St Ste A7

American Canyon, CA 94503

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Villa

Dr. Villa's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Villa "Hi! I’m Dr. Villa, and I love the connections I build with patients every day here as a dentist in American Canyon. As much as I love using the latest technology and learning new processes for dentistry, my favorite part of my job is the long-term relationships that I establish with my patients. This rapport is the most rewarding and gratifying aspect of my work. For my education, I went to Stanford University to get my undergraduate degree, then to the University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry. Although I have finished my formal training, I believe that a continuing education is essential to maintaining the high standard of care that we have established in my dental practice. One cannot hope to be the best clinician possible unless one makes the sincere commitment to stay abreast of the most recent and cutting-edge developments in this rapidly evolving field. AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF PRACTICING DENTISTRY, IT IS AN HONOR TO BE ENTRUSTED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE LONG-TERM CARE TO A FAMILY. I GET TO WATCH GRADE-SCHOOL KIDS BLOSSOM INTO INQUISITIVE, CONFIDENT YOUNG PEOPLE READY FOR COLLEGE. I GET TO SEE YOUNG COUPLES START FAMILIES, AND THEN SEE THEIR CHILDREN AS PATIENTS FOR THE FIRST TIME. I GET TO TAKE CARE OF MULTIPLE GENERATIONS OF A SINGLE FAMILY, WHICH IS AN AMAZING PERSPECTIVE TO HAVE. I have learned a great deal about myself as a person and as a health care professional because of the feedback and opportunities that my patients have afforded me. For that I remain very grateful. When I'm not at my practice, I love being with my family. My husband Jose and I just celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary! We have been blessed with two wonderful sons, Jose and Benjamin. We also have two adorable beagles, Leila and Luna. Our family enjoys sharing a good movie and taking an occasional vacation. Our favorite places to visit are Yosemite and the central California coast, Paso Robles, and Monterey Bay. The rest of my leisure time is spent protecting my remaining pairs of shoes from my shoe-eating beagles!"

This content was provided by Dr. Villa "A beautiful smile starts with excellent dental health. At American Canyon Dental Care, our goal is to help our patients achieve optimal oral health for life! We believe that prevention is the key to a healthier smile, and we'll do whatever it takes for you to get a smile you'll be proud to show off for years to come."

3  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California San Francisco / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Villa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Villa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Villa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Villa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Villa's Reviews