Dr. Julia Stanley, DDS

Dr. Julia Stanley, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Julia Stanley, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hiawatha, IA and has been practicing for 13 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Blair Ridge Dental

1700 Blairs Ferry Rd

Hiawatha, IA 52233

Learn about Dr. Stanley

Dr. Stanley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stanley "As a dentist, I look forward to creating lifelong relationships with my patients while providing a comfortable environment for them to receive dental care. I enjoy all aspects of general dentistry, but I have a special interest in cosmetic and sedation dentistry. The best feeling is to get patients out of pain, improve their function, and give them the smile they have always wanted. I love working with patients of all ages, from young children to mature adults. It is the relationships I make with each patient that I enjoy the most. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Science in biology – University of Iowa Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Iowa I consider myself a lifelong student of dentistry, and pride myself on taking continuing education courses to stay on top of the latest techniques, technology, and procedures in an effort to offer the most to our patients. I am a certified Invisalign® provider licensed in IV conscious sedation. Everything I learn is applied to my practice and is intended to improve my patients’ quality of care. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Iowa Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Linn County Dental Society American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Family and Community I grew up in the Twin Cities and now reside in North Liberty with my husband Justin, our children Callie and Tyson, and our springer spaniels Benelli and Winchester. In my free time I stay active through running, group fitness, and soccer. I enjoy spending time with friends and family, wine club, and traveling. As former student athletes at the University of Iowa, my husband and I have a passion for Hawkeye athletics. I enjoy speaking to community organizations such as Mom’s Club groups, preschools, and church organizations to educate them about dental health. I also volunteer at the Cedar Rapids Free Dental Clinic and Iowa Mission of Mercy to provide dental care to those who would otherwise not have access to the treatments they need."

This content was provided by Dr. Stanley "All our professionals at Blair Ridge Dental maintain highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in all aspects of dentistry. We take the time to listen to your needs and concerns and create a personalized treatment plan to improve the health and beauty of your smile."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth and Nail Syndrome
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• University of Iowa / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Stanley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stanley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stanley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stanley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stanley's Reviews