Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 50

Dr. Neuls

Smiles by Julia

4542 N FEDERAL HWY Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in 1997 and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.

Dr. Neuls' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Neuls

Dr. Neuls?
Dr. Neuls' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS
By far the best Professional Dr. of dentistry and Endontist I have seen . I have been looking for years , I have finally found someone to trust in South Florida .
William Deselle in Wilton Manors , FL – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
Dr. Neuls and all the staff are so friendly and solve your problems fast, and no pain! If you don't like going to the dentist this is the place to go!!! Totally new office, very comfortable!!!
Monica in Pompano Beach, FL – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
This is a great office. Very punctual, efficient and friendly office.
Donna D. in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Sep 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
I have been a patient for about 12 years. She is an excellent Dentist and her staff is just as good. I live 1/2 hour away and it is worth the drive to get my teeth taken care of. Kathy is the best!
Ali F. in Sunrise, FL – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Neuls and her staff, especially Norma. They work with you, listen and do it all right the first time. I have had a few crowns in my day and went to qualified dentists, but there is no comparison. They are so proficient and do it right the first time. You don't have to come back and level the tooth again. Beautiful office and just so comfortable. She took wonderful care of my teenager after braces. This is our family dentist for life. Recommend 100%
Janet W in ft lauderdale, fl – Sep 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
Awesome dentist, hygienist, staff and atmosphere. Very professional yet supportive and kind and helpful. I've been going to them for years and love them!
William Grear in fort lauderdale, fl. – Sep 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
All office staff and doctors are very friendly, make you feel at ease, the office is cheery and comforting and the communication level of the staff is excellent. Pain free dentistry.
Debbie N in Oakland Park, FL – Sep 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
A great office staff...they take pride in the care they give their patients and follow up a day or so later. I am fair;y new to this office and will definetly recommend them...
Rosemarie Cacchione in Fort Lauderdale, Fl – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
Dr. Neuls and her staff are nice people. I especially like her hygienist, Kathy, who does outstanding work and is friendly.
Terry S. in Plantation, Fl – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
I LOVE this office!!! Everyone is very friendly and caring. We tried another dental office due to distance, but none compare. Kathy is an excellent hygienist and has an excellent memory of all her patients needs. Would recommend Dr. Neuls office to everyone.
Mary Carpenter in Plantation, FL – Jul 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Neuls and Kathy Valencia (hygienist) for the last 14 years even when they moved out to Fort Lauderdale from Plantation. I am wiling to make the trek out east for excellent care. They run a great business and provide the best care. They are so good that I see them every 3 months!!! They definitely make me smile more.
Thuy Turner in Plantation, FL – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
Phenomenol team of professionals! From Kathy for teeth cleaning to Dr. Neuls who is the most compassionate, terrific pain free dentist to the ladies at the front desk! Beautiful office too!
Alice in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
From what I can tell, Dr. Neuls does great work. Her staff is extraordinarily friendly. They play great music in the office. They are accommodating with the scheduling.
Tom O'Hara in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
Dr. Neuls makes you feel like a member of the family. She and her staff are terrific! Kathy is the best hygenist ever! Seriously, she's that good. I highly recommend Dr. Neuls and her staff to everyone that might be in need of a dentist.
David in Ft. Lauderdale – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
we were short staffed at work and I wasn't able to make my appt. I called an hour in advance to reschedule. A week later I get a $60 bill for cancellation that I was not informed of when I rescheduled. I called and spoke with Norma and the only way she would waive the $60 is if I go to MY BOSS and have her type a letter saying that I was unable to make it because I was at work. REALLY??! That is petty and insulting. If a late fee is worth more than patient satisfaction then I will go else where.
McDaniel in Ft. Lauderdale, FL – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?
Dr. Neuls is probably one of if not the best dentists I have ever been to. She identified the various problems with my teeth and the treatment plan is in process. I was previously going to another dentist regularly every 6 months, he missed many urgent issues with my oral health. I recommended her and her wonderful staff highly, and I find her to be patient, thorough and professional.
Tom P. in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Nov 14, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Neuls, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Neuls?

• Cosmetic Dentistry