Dr. Julia Burchett, DDS

Dr. Julia Burchett, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Julia Burchett, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Eldersburg, MD. She graduated from University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

6300 Georgetown Blvd Ste 135

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Burchett

Dr. Burchett's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Burchett "I am a lifelong Maryland resident and proud to call Eldersburg my home. I earned my DDS degree from the University of Maryland Baltimore School of Dentistry. Prior to dental school, I attended the University of Maryland Baltimore County. I am an experienced dentist and have earned a reputation for providing high-level dental service with compassion. I believe that continuing my education is a vital key to providing my patients with the best care. To stay up-to-date with the latest dentistry technologies and procedures, I maintain memberships in the following organizations: Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, (FAGD) American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) American Dental Association (ADA) Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) Carroll County Dental Society (CCDS) Maryland Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD) In my free time, I live an active life with my husband, Josh, and my two young sons, Carter and Jackson. We enjoy hiking, running, and participating in local events. I am also an avid runner. I have run fourteen marathons and plan to run a marathon in each state."

This content was provided by Dr. Burchett "At Freedom Dental Care, our mission is to provide modern individuals and families with state-of-the-art, high-quality dental care in a relaxed and caring atmosphere."

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Umbc
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Burchett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burchett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burchett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burchett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burchett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burchett to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Burchett's Performance

I have been going to Dr. Burchett since her time at the University of Maryland, School of Dentistry and I can't say how satisfied I am. She is compassionate, explains every step of the procedures, and always checks to ensure I am doing good. I am a bit anxious and she has always taken great care...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0