Dr. Judson Gililland, DDS

Dr. Judson Gililland, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Judson Gililland, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Richardson, TX. He practices dentistry.

375 Municipal Dr Ste 114

Richardson, TX 75080

Learn about Dr. Gililland

1  Practice Areas

Education data for Dr. Gililland is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gililland has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gililland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gililland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gililland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gililland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gililland to family and friends

Dr. Gililland's Performance

He is the BEST dentist ever. He has a great bedside or rather chairside manner. He and his staff treat you like family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The best dentist I've gone to in years. Great staff in his office plus quality dentistry.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been to at least 15 different dentist in my 68 yrs. on Earth. He is the best one by far. On two emergencies in the past, he returned my call within minutes. Once he offered to meet me at his office on a Sunday afternoon. He is very sneaky with the hypodermic needle. I don't know how he does...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Gililland is professional, personable and puts me right at ease. He never tries to upsell me, fully explains what he is about to do and is very patient with me, and I'm a nervous dental patient! From his front office to his hygienist, this is a trustworthy and friendly environment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Judd & his staff are friendly & efficient. I once feared going to the dentist because of the cost & the pain, But once I met Judd his professionalism & dedication to getting my smile back made me change my mind quickly. I appreciate his kindness & honesty as well as the comfort I felt in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0