Dr. Judith Whitcomb, DDS

Dr. Judith Whitcomb, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Judith Whitcomb, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Nashua, NH and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1986 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read her story

1 Trafalgar Sq Ste 103

Nashua, NH 03063

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Health Net
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Whitcomb

Dr. Whitcomb's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Whitcomb "Originally from Kalamazoo, MI. Married Randall Viola and moved to NH in 1987. Three brothers and one sister, my parents were both public middle school teachers (dad taught math and mom taught science). Wanted to be a dentist since 10 years of age and have enjoyed a fabulous career helping people get healthy. Always a student- attend hundreds of hours of continuing education every year. Animal lover at heart, I always want a dog in my home. Health conscious-enjoy cooking and eating healthy. Exercise is my free time passion- includes yoga, biking, running, water skiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, snow skiing-I am always game to try new things. Love the outdoors and love being on the water. I am easy to talk to, open minded, friendly and like to enjoy life and have fun. I love sharing my days with like-minded and together we all improve each other :-)."

This content was provided by Dr. Whitcomb "As a general dentist my goal is to help patients achieve oral health. I take pride in delivering quality treatment in a safe and comfortable environment using the latest technology and materials . I perform a comprehensive exam so that together with the patient we can discuss all needed treatment and the different treatment options to put a plan together. I love my profession and bring a positive attitude to work everyday."

4  Practice Areas

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Whitcomb has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Whitcomb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Whitcomb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whitcomb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whitcomb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whitcomb to family and friends

Dr. Whitcomb's Performance

Dr. Whitcomb and her entire team are awesome. They make going to the dentist fun!!! Her clinical skills and bedside manner are superior to anyone that I have ever met- I recommend her to all my friends and family- and they feel the same way I do :-0
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is amazing. The entire office is professional and warm and caring. State of the art care. Can't say enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option