Dr. Judith Shea, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Shea

Judith M Shea DDS PLLC

2669 Chili Ave Rochester, NY 14624

Dr. Judith Shea, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Rochester, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado Health Science Center in 1997 and practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Shea's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shea

4.2

Dr. Shea?
Dr. Shea's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Judith Shea, DDS
We have been to many pediatric dentists since our daughter was born (she's 14) and we've always had very negative experiences. I had a traumatic dentist experience as a young child, and as such, I am incredibly picky about who my children see-because I know it matters, and leaves lasting scars (in my case, physical and mental!). We have finally found the perfect place, and my children have been coming to see Dr Shea for a couple years now (four total) and they all very much enjoy going to see her, as much as one can enjoy the dentist (my son even bought her a present with his own money LOL) and we have found the staff to be so friendly, helpful, respectful, kind, and willing to get us in last minute for emergencies as well. We can't speak highly enough of our experience here, except I wish I could see her too Thanks Dr Shea and staff, From Mairi, Elijah, Lachlan and Kailen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Shea was quiet but I would recommend because the staff was friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
Love it here ! I was very nervous about our first time visit to the dentist with my toddler but the staff helped calm that and were able to handle my rowdy screaming son.
Great people. Great atmosphere
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
We had a great visit today. Love the office staff. The boys had a great experience with the great people cleaning their teeth! Youngest was complimented because of the improvement they saw from the last visit to this one. Really felt like they were pleased with my boys! A great feeling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
Dr Shea and her staff have been wonderful with my three, now four year old during all three visits he has had so far. Receptionists, assistants and hygienists are all kind and patient which is very important to me. The dentist can be scary for even adults and I am thankful that my child is excited and proud to go to his appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
We took our 14 month old son there. From the moment we walked in we felt so welcome. Our first trip was not tear free but the staff and DR Shea were wonderful! Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
Love the office and all of the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
Dr. Shea's office is so efficient! We are always immediately greeted and checked in. Our appointment has always started promptly on time, and our next appointment is booked before we leave. Everyone is friendly and great with the kids! Couldn't ask for more. Overly well-staffed and accommodating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
I love this office. I’ve been going here since I was a little kid and I’m 19 now. The staff and Dr. Shea are all so friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
Dr. Shea has always been helpful when I ask questions. She has met me after-hours once for an emergency. All my kids love going to the dentist...thank you, Dr. Shea! I may add that the staff are excellent with kids: kind, caring and patient with the younger ones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
Took my 3 kids there. No problem! Staff was polite & helpful. They answered all my concerns, My kids did not have any fears going here. Very accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
I love this office. They made my daughter like going to the dentist again after a bad experience at another office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
Dr.Shea had no bedside manor. Never smiled or comforted my 3 yr old twins as they were scared. My one twin was gagging & she could of cared less. Switched After first apt there. Come to find out they did a kind of X-ray that was unnecessary also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?
Friendly and accommodating office staff and Dr. Shea was great with both of my daughters! I will recommend her office to my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Shea, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shea?

• Pediatric Dentistry

2004
1997
1994

Dr. Shea accepts

Dr. Shea accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental