Dr. Judith Ragsdale, DDS

Dr. Judith Ragsdale, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Female

The Woodlands Dental Group 1001 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 350 The Woodlands, TX 77380 Get Directions

Judith Ragsdale, DDS, MSD, has been growing great smiles in The Woodlands since 1986. Dr. Ragsdale is the area's premier kids dentist for all ages - infants, children and teenagers including those with special needs.

We believe in providing total pediatric dental services in a nurturing and cheerful environment. Our priorities include quality care and excellent service that exceeds your family's expectations for pediatric dentists.

New patients must be accompanied by their biological parent or a legal guardian for your first visit.

Judith Ragsdale, DDS, MSD I have been growing great smiles in The Woodlands since 1986. I completed my dental degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental Branch at Houston in 1984 and received my certificate in pediatric dentistry from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1986 where I also received a Master of Science in Dentistry. During this two-year specialty training program, I learned all about the special dental needs of children. The curriculum included training in growth and development, child psychology, behavior management, dentistry for the special needs patient, sedation/general anesthesia and pediatric trauma. I'm an active member in good standing of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, The Texas Dental Association, and the Greater Houston Dental Society. I achieved Diplomate Status from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry in 1993. I actively participate in continuing education courses. The most recently completed was the annual session of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry in Boston, Massachusetts where I concentrated my CE hours on course related to Pediatric Sedation. My husband, Arlin Maddox and I live in The Woodlands. I participate in many church and volunteer activities. I love my home and enjoy entertaining my family and friends. I have a passion for the game of golf and love my time with my "golfing gals." I enjoy working out, reading, Ladies Bible Study, my neighborhood Bunco group, needle work, arts and crafts, and spending time with my husband, family and friends and our two beloved kitties, BeBe and CoCo!

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ragsdale's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ragsdale

Dr. Ragsdale accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ragsdale has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ragsdale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ragsdale to family and friends
4.3
based on 6 total surveys
Dr. Ragsdale's Performance
Dr. Ragsdale Says:

We care about your child's dental health 12 months of the year. To maintain proper oral hygiene, we want to keep you informed and provide useful information. We hope you find these articles informative and helpful, and we look forward to seeing you at your child's next appointment

Have you seen Dr. Judith Ragsdale, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ragsdale?

Compare Dr. Ragsdale

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Judith Ragsdale, DDS, MSD

Dr. Ragsdale's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ragsdale says...

We provide expert ongoing care for infants, children and teens. Our services include:

• Preventative dental care Including patient counseling, fluoride treatments and sealants.
    • Routine dental care Including x-rays, cleaning, fillings, crowns and extractions.
    • Emergency dental treatmentPlease call us when possible before bringing your child in for a dental emergency. We will make every effort to see your child quickly. If a permanent tooth has been knocked out, please wrap the tooth in a moist paper towel and bring it with you.
    • Sedation We offer various sedation methods including nitrous oxide, conscious sedation, IV sedation and outpatient general anesthesia.

Dr. Ragsdale says...

We are committed to making your child's first visit at our office as stress free as possible. Our goal is to help your child establish a lifetime habit of regular dental visits and to ensure that he or she will look forward to visiting the dentist on a regular basis.

You and your child will be warmly greeted by our staff and courteously treated throughout each visit. We use and encourage you to use language that will reduce anxiety and establish trust with us. We will not mislead your child, but we will discuss dental care in a positive, affirming way.

To save time at your first visit, please fill out and submit the New Patient Health History Form online.

Dr. Ragsdale says...

Dr. Ragsdale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

Graduated in 1984

• Other Education
      American Board Of Pediatric Dentistry

Completed in 1993

Dr. Ragsdale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ragsdale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry