Dr. Judith Okun, DMD

Dr. Judith Okun, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Judith Okun, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Rye Brook, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine in 1989 and practices orthodontics.

14 Rye Ridge Plz Ste 243

Rye Brook, NY 10573

Learn about Dr. Okun

This content was provided by Dr. Okun "I am a board certified orthodontist who focuses on treating the whole person. Straight teeth and facial balance both contribute to your beautiful smile and your self esteem. Pain management with the electro-myopulse/accuscope system controls discomfort of tooth movement, as well as facial or jaw joint pain. My patient portal gives you access to your own images, appointments, and financial information. I have private treatment rooms; all patient care is delivered by the doctor."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brandeis University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • General Practice Residency, Dental Care Center Of The University Of Pa
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Certificate In Orthodontics, Columbia University, College Of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1989

Dr. Okun has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Okun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Okun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Okun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Okun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Okun

93.20388349514563%

Dr. Okun?
Dr. Okun's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Judith Okun, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Okun's expertise and demonstrated care for our 8-year old son is exceptional. She has helped us to navigate a complicated treatment plan, making each step of the way clear, concise, and easy for us as parents to support. The results have already been remarkable, and our son has acclimated...Read More
Christine Micka in Yonkers, NY – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
I got the results I wanted. However appliances did break along the way due to her rushing and being behind schedule. Once I had to pay for it and another time it was on her. She talks fast so you might have to ask her to repeat things. My biggest complaint about her practice is regarding her...Read More
Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Big shout out to Dr Okun! She was flexible in accommodating my urgency this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised by her personal and minimal approach to my treatment. She does the work herself. She took the time to explain me my options and made sensible recommendations, explaining about the costs...Read More
Rye, NY – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Anyone needing adult ortho care should see Dr. Okun. At my Sunday appointments she hit the bottom line-thoughtfully assigning habits I needed to improve upon to achieve the desired result. With her help, my teeth are safe and I'm delighted! What a doctor!
JF in New York, NY – Nov 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr Okun is a wonderful warm person whose advanced orthodontic perfectionism and professionalism has given me a wonderful "Hollywood" smile.
Danielleee in New York, NY – Oct 05, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Okun?