Dr. Judith Okun, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Judith Okun, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Rye Brook, NY and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine medical school in 1989. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Judith Okun, DMD

Okun Orthodontics

14 Rye Ridge Plz Ste 243 Rye Brook, NY 10573 ()

Dr. Okun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Okun

Dr. Okun

Dr. Okun is an A+ orthodontist
Dr. Okun genuinely cares about her patients and will always advise what is in their best interest. She does not cut any corners in her care. We switched to her after our previous orthodontist group kept trying to push us into invisalign for my 2 teenagers even though I told them that we wanted braces. It was clear they were pushing invisalign because it was easier for them (MUCH less work) and much more $$ for them, NOT because it was the best treatment plan for my kids. We went to Dr. Okun for a 2nd opinion and switched to her care on the spot. Even my kids knew from our first consult with her that she was a great orthodontist that really cares and would do what is best for them. So glad we came to her! Now both kids have been through the braces, teeth look amazing and they wear retainers to bed. No complaints! I highly recommend Dr. Okun.
Isabelle – Apr 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr. Okun has provided exceptional treatment and care to both my son and daughter for a number of years. She is very patient when explaining to them the details of each step of the treatment and the repercussions if they don't adhere to the regimen, so they feel responsible for their own progress. Her rates are very reasonable, especially considering the complexity of their cases, the multiple appointments / follow-ups and the hands on care. She goes above and beyond. We cannot recommend her enough to families looking for a first rate and caring orthodontist.
Larchmont NY Mon – Dec 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr. Okun is highly skilled in her profession. Just looking at the way she she takes interest in her customers . She strives to give her utmost best and is very detailed oriented.
Vernessa Alexander – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr. Okun is hands on! She has called our home several times to check up. Personally sent a hand written note to my son with extra bands and wax during this pandemic. This hands on care for Her patients is an experience I genuinely appreciate.
Jackie Altamura – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr. Okun is a genius. She not only straightened my teeth, but she's also the reason that I even have teeth thanks to the occlusal guard she made me to protect me from my clenching and grinding my teeth. She prioritizes the patient, from explaining what's happening, to giving the patient options for how to move forward, to payment plans, to treating every patient herself, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth or with the teeth of the people I care about. I recommend Dr. Okun to everyone,
Deb in NY – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Skilled and exacting. Results oriented and fair pricing. Always a 20 minute wait so bring something to read.
Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr. Okun's expertise and demonstrated care for our 8-year old son is exceptional. She has helped us to navigate a complicated treatment plan, making each step of the way clear, concise, and easy for us as parents to support. The results have already been remarkable, and our son has acclimated well to the responsibility he bears in this process. We highly recommend Dr. Okun for any complex orthodontic care for young children.
Christine Micka in Yonkers, NY – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
I got the results I wanted. However appliances did break along the way due to her rushing and being behind schedule. Once I had to pay for it and another time it was on her. She talks fast so you might have to ask her to repeat things. My biggest complaint about her practice is regarding her office. It is always messy, outdated, and dirty to be honest. I doubt she pays anyone for maintenance. It's hard to recommend a dental practice with mouse traps right by the window at her desk.
  • Long wait times
Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Big shout out to Dr Okun! She was flexible in accommodating my urgency this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised by her personal and minimal approach to my treatment. She does the work herself. She took the time to explain me my options and made sensible recommendations, explaining about the costs associated with each option and how my insurance fits in. Her main interest is the longevity of your teeth and her holistic approach is comprehensive.. She definately stands out from the crowd.
Rye, NY – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Anyone needing adult ortho care should see Dr. Okun. At my Sunday appointments she hit the bottom line-thoughtfully assigning habits I needed to improve upon to achieve the desired result. With her help, my teeth are safe and I'm delighted! What a doctor!
JF in New York, NY – Nov 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr Okun is a wonderful warm person whose advanced orthodontic perfectionism and professionalism has given me a wonderful "Hollywood" smile.
Danielleee in New York, NY – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr. Okun is the most amazing with children and their mouths. She did an amzing job and was proactive, informative, and helpful.
SenecaShallman in Rye Brook, NY – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?
Dr. Okun is so fabulous with my kids who used to fear going to get their braces tightened. She is amazing.
Dale C in New York – Feb 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Okun, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Okun?