Dr. Judith Culver, DDS

Dr. Judith Culver, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Judith Culver, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kokomo, IN. She practices dentistry and orthodontics.Read her story

Kokomo Smile Creations

412 W Walnut St

Kokomo, IN 46901

Learn about Dr. Culver

Dr. Culver's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Culver "The journey a patient takes on the road to a beautiful, healthy smile is an amazing thing to witness. I love being able to help my patients achieve their goals. Whether they simply want to maintain their existing oral health, improve the state of their teeth and gums, or attain a brilliant smile through orthodontic treatment, I truly feel like I’ve made a positive difference in their lives. I love helping people feel better, both physically and emotionally. My team and I pride ourselves on being fair, honest, and ethical because of the trust our patients have placed in us. My team is terrific at helping me give our patients the best dentistry in the most efficient manner. They understand that we are all an extension of each other, and we feel this is our office—not mine. We all feel like the patients here are a part of our family. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Undergraduate Degree in Biomedical Engineering – University of Iowa Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Iowa College of Dentistry General Practice Residency – Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, Ohio Course of Study in Orthodontics – American Orthodontic Society Dentistry is constantly changing, and the only way to keep current is through continuing education. Through courses and seminars, I am able to learn new and improved ways of doing things in today's ever-changing world of materials and treatment options. It is always my goal to give patients the most effective treatment available, and I achieve that through continuing my own education. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Dental Association Indiana Dental Association Wabash Valley Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry Indiana Society of Forensic Odontology American Orthodontic Society Pride Institute Alumni Gerety Study Club OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I am originally from Iowa and have lived in Indiana for the past 20 years. My son, Brian, is the center of my world! I am so fortunate to be a mother to a fantastic boy. We also have three cats that he loves to boss around. I enjoy exercising, particularly biking and hiking, and going to my son’s ball games. Working with so many unique people on a daily basis reminds me of what’s truly important in life. I feel so fortunate to be a part of this wonderful community, and work hard to make it the best place for my family and for future generations. I have been an avid supporter of the local Relay for Life for 15 years and a sponsor of the Kokomo Women's Fair."

This content was provided by Dr. Culver "My team and I pride ourselves on being fair, honest, and ethical because of the trust our patients have placed in us. My team is terrific at helping me give our patients the best dentistry in the most efficient manner. They understand that we are all an extension of each other, and we feel this is our office-not mine. We all feel like the patients here are a part of our family."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• University of Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Iowa College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Miami Valley Hospital

Dr. Culver has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Culver has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member

Dr. Culver's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Culver

Dr. Culver?
Dr. Culver's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Culver?