Dr. Juan Prado, DDS

Dr. Juan Prado, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Juan Prado, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 60 years old.

13301 N Dale Mabry Hwy Ste D

Tampa, FL 33618

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Prado

Education data for Dr. Prado is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Prado has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Prado has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Prado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prado's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prado to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Prado's Performance
    GOOD
in Tampa, FL |
Excellent Staff. Wait time minimal. Dr. Prado does amazing work in one of the nicest offices in Tampa. I have had teeth issues all of my life and had many many Dentists. Frankly going to the dentist weird's me out. But I admire how Dr Prado does his work, he's a real pro. I've never had to go back and forth to his office for each little problem like so many dentists I've had in the past. If he finds a problem it fixed. If he finds 4 problems they are fixed. No extra trips. Highly Recommended
in Tampa, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Prado for thirty years. He is a very gentle and caring person. My family members travel from New Port Richey for their check ups and treatment. We have complete trust and faith in Dr Prado and his staff. We have always had excellent and fair treatment for many many years. I have recommended numerous people to go to him, and will continue to do so.
Tampa, FL |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Prado and his staff for over a decade. We have always been extremely pleased with the service we've received.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Prado for about 6 years now, and his son has recently started seeing patients there as well. I have had great experiences with them caring for my dental needs, on several occasions they have saved me money by recommending against unnecessary procedures and teaching me how to care for my teeth properly. The office staff has been nice and courteous, but they can get busy at times and don't pickup the phone. I leave messages and always get a call back relatively quickly.
in Tampa, FL |
Juan Senior is very knowledgeable and caring, his support staff are professional, caring and friendly. Their knowledge and information is up to date, current and willing to assist.
Have you seen Dr. Juan Prado, DDS?
Are you Dr. Prado?