Dr. Juan Luque, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Luque

Faces of the Mission

2480 Mission St Ste 219 San Francisco, CA 94110

Dr. Juan Luque, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. He graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Facultad De Medicina and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Luque's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Luque

Dr. Luque?
Dr. Luque's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Juan Luque, MD
De Luque was great. Super positive, fun, informative and helpful. He took the time to go over all the options with me and all the staff were very kind and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?
As soon as my husband and I walked in for his wisdom teeth extraction, we immediately felt at home. All of the staff are warm, great with people, and kept us laughing. They also took the time to ask good questions and show care for us as people. Gave clear explanations of my husband's situation, treatment options, and pricing, making us feel able to make decisions we were comfortable with and clearly understood. We were both incredibly thankful that we chose this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?
Every chance I get I try to convince people to convert over to my dental office. It always takes for something traumatic to happen for them to finally listen to me. Once they come in and visit they realize the difference and regret the time a money they have spent. I've spent 4 miserable years in pain and no sleep. Not only am I at peace now but my teeth look great. Faces of mission staff have really great customer service and they know how to perfect their work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?
very good experience an unexpected diagnosis was thoroughly explained. the office made us feel very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?
Doctor Luque was very clear with instructions pre op visit. Made me feel comfortable, an also helped me explore different options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?
My experience with Juan was better than I could have expected. I had never had anesthesia before, so I was terrified about the experience. Juan reassured me ad nauseum before injecting the medications. The extraction process was quick, and I recovered my full consciousness within 30 minutes of the procedure. They prescribed an appropriate amount of medication which they then handed to me (saved me a trip to the pharmacy) and promptly scheduled a follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?
So far , the experience has been professional, curtious, and pleasant. My son is currently in surgury at the moment. All expectations have been met or above expectations. The receptionist made the insurance part easy .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?
If you have to have your wisdom teeth out, and in a hurry, Dr. Luque and his office are your answer. Everyone in the office is very helpful, efficient and professional. And Dr. Luque does a great job calming nerves and yanking teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?
I recently had a failed root canal with a molar that was fractured and not viable. Iam also an RN and terrified of the dentist let alone oral surgeon. All I can say is that Dr. Luque and his staff are the most wonderful, caring and competent professionals ever! He graciously saw me on an emergency basis. I received anesthesia, tooth was removed, pain gone, and all over so fast ! Simply the best oral surgeon in the Bay Area ! Do not be afraid!!! Thank you so much Dr. Luque and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juan Luque, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Luque?

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery requires up to six additional years of hospital based surgical and anesthesia training. Some oral surgeons additionally attend medical school to develop skills to handle the complex and delicate procedures associated ...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Martin Luther King-Drew Medical Center
Northwestern University Medical School
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Facultad De Medicina

• Portuguese

Dr. Luque accepts

Dr. Luque accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Delta Dental
DenteMax
Guardian
MetLife
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Luque's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Obstructive Sleep Apnea
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Faces of the Mission

• Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Luque treats patients.

59% Patient experience rating, 10% lower than the national average

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)