Dentistry  |
Dr. Juan Castellanos, DDS
Dr. Juan Castellanos, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

12711 McGregor Blvd

Fort Myers, FL 33919

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Premier Group Insurance

Learn about Dr. Castellanos

This content was provided by Dr. Castellanos "Friendly Staff.  Beautiful Smiles.  Welcoming Environment.

We are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family!

In our comprehensive state-of-the-art digital dental practice, we are devoted to restore, and enhance the beauty and function of your smile using the most comfortable procedures available in dentistry today.

Only the highest standards of care are acceptable at our facility. Each patient is receives an honest evaluation of their current oral condition and not rushed into any treatment.

Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent personalized care and service making your visit as comfortable as possible.

We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.

We'll Provide You With That Winning Smile!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Same-Day Dental Crowns
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sirona Galileos Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
  • Teeth Extraction

• New York University
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Icoi
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Castellanos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Castellanos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castellanos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castellanos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castellanos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castellanos to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Castellanos' Performance
Cape Coral, FL |
This is a friendly, welcoming practice that provides honest, effective and competent service.
in Cape Coral, FL |
After seeing 2 dentists for a dental emergency (extreme pain), I arranged to see Dr. C. I was most impressed with the office. It wasn't all modern and glitzy, but very comfortable and clean. The equipment was up to date however and I really found the staff very pleasant. What I liked most was the genuine no hard sell tactics. Dr. C listened to my concerns, reviewed my options and performed what was agreed the same day. Billing very reasonable! Definately going back!
in Cape Coral, FL |
My husband had an old crown replaced and it was a great experience. Easy to schedule an appointment, staff was so friendly and professional. The doctor has state of the art equipment that made my visit more efficient and with a great outcome. I tell all my family and friends that this office is first class. They make it worth coming over the bridge.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I just did not feel comfortable with the dentist or staff. Easy to get in to see them, but don't trust them for the long run. Won't see him again.
You can expect a sincere answer to your condition and what should be done, I always take the time to listen to my patients concerns. If you don't understand please ask questions, don't be afraid to ask so i can make sure to make it in terms you can understand. The office staff is always friendly and courteous, if that was not the case please bring it to my attention so i can make sure it does not happen again with other patients. We listen to your concerns and find a solution talk to us before.
I had a few fillings done about 8 months ago and 3 have already fallen out! My child already had his filling fall out too. Avoid this place! What a waste of money and now have to find a new dentist to fix the damage done. Constant staff turnover too.
I am deeply sorry to hear this but you had never communicated with the office about it. You don't have to find a new dentist and pay more money to get them fix. We have a friendly and helpful staff that will help you schedule and appointment I will be very happy to take care of this issue.
Have you seen Dr. Juan Castellanos, DDS?

Visit Dr. Castellanos