Dr. Juan Carlos Salazar, DDS

Dr. Juan Carlos Salazar, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Juan Carlos Salazar, DDS is a dentist who practices in Renton, WA. He is 39 years old.

3200 NE Sunset Blvd

Renton, WA 98056

• Ameritas
  • First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Principal Life
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Salazar

This content was provided by Dr. Salazar "Welcome to Highlands Family Dental Center. *Compassion. *Professionalism. *Unparalleled Care. We specialize in personalized and ethical dental care for a lifetime of health."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Connecticut Health Center School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Of Connecticut / School Of Dental Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Salazar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Salazar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Salazar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salazar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salazar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salazar to family and friends
Dr. Salazar's Performance
in Renton |
My favorite dentist to date. Very nice and professional team that takes the time to answer questions and educate you.
in Renton, WA |
Excellent doctor and friendly staff. Dr. Salazar has being great since he took over the clinic.
in Renton, WA |
Dr Salazar's office is a perfect mix of friendly and professional. I have full confidence in their care for me and my family and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist!
in Bellevue, WA |
Everyone here is incredibly friendly and they make an effort to get to know you on a more personal level rather than just seeing you as a patient. They create a very comfortable environment that makes you feel like you're in someone's home instead of at a dentist's office. Not only is everyone friendly but they all seem to know exactly what they're doing. They have the experience and expertise to ensure that you know you're in good hands when it comes to you're dental health.
in Seattle |
Thank you for always making us feel welcomed!
in Seattle |
Very friendly atmosphere . Awesome team. Makes you almost like to go to dentist....Highly recommend .
in Renton, WA |
I really appreciate the professional and friendly environment at Highlands Family Dental Center. Dr. Salazar focuses on preventative dental care and uses his staff to complete full care.
in Rome, RM |
I am very satisfied with Dr Salazar and his staff. I have started to be his patient for not that long but I have to admit that after not many great experiences in the past I feel with him more concious of what my possibilities are and I see myself in a healthier situation in the future. Everything is very professional at his studio and I felt myself in a very relaxed atmosphere He is a great choice as a professional and for everyone that wishes a personalized care.
in Renton, WA |
Hi ! Thank you for your time to take care my daughter Vina Nguyen and I on last week. I am very sacrifice with all your team service. I would like to recommend every one to your center. Hanh Pham
Renton, WA |
Great place for dental care. Extremely friendly staff that makes you feel special!
in Renton, WA |
My family and friends have been coming to this clinic for the last 20 years, as the professionalism and care of Dr. Salazar and his team is exemplary.
in des moines, wa |
every experience is caring, complete, educational...yes, they are more willing to educate you on brushing, flossing, cavities, etc, even though you may have been brushing your teeth for many, many years. I think this dentist office is great.
in Maple Valley, WA |
Dr. Salazar and his staff are all very kind, gentle and patient!! It's the perfect office to bring the entire family- no need for a pediatric dentist for my kids as they love having their teeth cleaned here!
in Monroe, Wa |
Well done to the team at Dr Salazar office. They were great at getting me an appointment I could work with my busy schedule. Dr Salazar filled some spots in my gum line and I was very happy with the outcome. I felt nothing and once the numbness wore off there was still no pain. Well done and very impressed
in lake stevens wa |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Salazar to everyone for their dental needs. He is a wonderful listener.
in Lake Stevens, WA |
Dr. Salazar is very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I'm never been uncomfortable in his care and always left happy with the job he has done.
in Fall City, WA |
I've been going to Highlands Family Dental since I was a child and have continued my care there as an adult because of the staff and doctors. They are wonderful - I have no reason to look elsewhere. I've had a number of fillings done there as well as my first crown recently and have never been uncomfortable during or after.
Have you seen Dr. Juan Carlos Salazar, DDS?
Are you Dr. Salazar?