Dr. Juan Cabanillas, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

Spodak Dental Group 3911 W Atlantic Ave Delray Beach, FL 33445 Get Directions
Dr. Juan Cabanillas, DDS
Dr. Juan Cabanillas, DDS is a dentist who practices in Delray Beach, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Cabanillas' Experience

Visiting Dr. Cabanillas

Dr. Cabanillas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cabanillas to family and friends
Dr. Cabanillas' Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My mom was seen by Dr Cabanillas for treatment. He was gentle and took his time to make her experience amazing. I would recommend him to everyone !
in Coral Springs, Fl |
Dr. Cabanillas restored my smile very proficiently. His expertise is unsurpassable.....I was very satisfied with the professionalism of the staff!!!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Cabanillas was very professional and meticulous fixing my restorations..His craftsmanship and knowledge has no equal!!!!!His operatory is very comfortable, his staff friendly and helpful...
Delray Beach, FL |
I met Dr. Juan after needing to have my front bottom teeth redone. They were in poor condition and I was embarrassed even seeing them in the mirror. In only a few visits he gave me my options and a very reasonable cost to have them fixed so i proceeded with him. I was comfortable at each visit and never felt like I was being "sold". He explains the best options and lets you choose. Now that my teeth are done, my only wish is that I would have met him sooner. Great dentist!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr "Cab" is the very best Prosthodontist in PBC! Always painless, completely competent, caring, funny, and always on schedule. I trust this doc with my teeth. He gets more done in single visit than my former prosthodontist could do in 10 visits. I love this man and his assistant Suzie!
Have you seen Dr. Juan Cabanillas, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cabanillas?

Compare Dr. Cabanillas

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cabanillas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

Dr. Cabanillas does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cabanillas and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cabanillas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cabanillas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Cabanillas does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cabanillas and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.