Oral Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Juan Alzate, DDS
I began my career as an Oral Surgeon in 1996 in the beautiful city of Manizales, Colombia. I relocated to Huntington Beach, California in 2002 when I obtained my dental license and practiced for 10 years. In October of 2012, I relocated to Fresno, where I plan to call home until I retire. I am a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association and the Fresno-Madera Dental Society.

5640 N Fresno St Ste 101

• Implant-Supported Bridge
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Alzate is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Alzate has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alzate has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alzate does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alzate and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alzate's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alzate to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Alzate's Performance
Fresno, CA |
I would give zero stars if I could.I went there for my annual medi-cal cleaning and exam. The dentist there said I needed a deep cleaning, a second root canal on my front tooth, and my crown on a molar that I had since 2000 needed to be redone because "it wasn't seated properly". I was given a $4110.00 bill, what a bunch of con men.  They said I had two minor cavities that I found out through reporting them to medical fraud that medi-cal rejected the bill. They were going to ruin my teeth for $!
in Fresno, CA |
I have huge anxiety and Dr. Alzate made me calm by talking to me and made it super quick my last wisdom tooth was a pain and stubborn but he apologized at the end even though it wasnt his fault
in Fresno, CA |
My first time here was an amazing visit. Clinic was very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and Dr. Alzate was one of a kind. Everyone knew what they were doing. I was happy my 11st visit. Dr. Took care of me. However, I recently went back And this last visit will sure be my last. There was a few new faces & a lot of asst who didn't know what they were doing. It took 4 people to do my x rays while sitting there watch in then figure what's right/wrong And I was sent back 3 times to retake them.
Sacramento, CA |
If I could give zero stars I would. Booked an appointment for a cleaning was seen by the dentist today and spent about and hour and half there and was in he dentist chair and they told me they couldn't do a cleaning today. It was just a big waste of my time. The staff doesn't work well together, and I think they have communication problems. The whole entire visit they were trying to sell me braces or sell me whitening. I was literally just there for a cleaning and didn't even receive one.
in Fresno ca |
He has the best staff he's great pain free. The rdaef is fabulous if your ever looking for a new smile come here after over twenty years of not smiling he has me smiling today.
in Fresno, CA |
I was referred to this office through a coworker and I'm so glad I decided to schedule an appt with Juan Alzate. The office is modern and spotless. So pretty. The office staff was genuinely nice and understanding of my nervousness about seeing a dentist. And when I met the doctor, he was courteous, yet professional. My dental visits have been so easy with this office. I finally found my dental "home."
Fresno |
Not good for denture
Our patient satisfaction is top priority. Please give our office a call so that we may resolve any concerns or dental problems regarding your dental treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Juan Alzate, DDS?

See our Oral Surgery Practitioner at Saint Agnes Medical Center