Dr. Juan Alzate, DDS

Oral Surgery | Male

Dr. Juan Alzate, DDS
I began my career as an Oral Surgeon in 1996 in the beautiful city of Manizales, Colombia. I relocated to Huntington Beach, California in 2002 when I obtained my dental license and practiced for 10 years. In October of 2012, I relocated to Fresno, where I plan to call home until I retire. I am a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association and the Fresno-Madera Dental Society.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Alzate's Experience

Visiting Dr. Alzate

Dr. Alzate accepts 29 insurance carriers

Dr. Alzate is now accepting new patients
    Juan Alzate Dental Corp5640 N Fresno St Ste 101

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alzate to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Alzate's Performance
    in Fresno, CA |
    I have huge anxiety and Dr. Alzate made me calm by talking to me and made it super quick my last wisdom tooth was a pain and stubborn but he apologized at the end even though it wasnt his fault
    in Fresno, CA |
    My first time here was an amazing visit. Clinic was very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and Dr. Alzate was one of a kind. Everyone knew what they were doing. I was happy my 11st visit. Dr. Took care of me. However, I recently went back And this last visit will sure be my last. There was a few new faces & a lot of asst who didn't know what they were doing. It took 4 people to do my x rays while sitting there watch in then figure what's right/wrong And I was sent back 3 times to retake them.
    Sacramento, CA |
    If I could give zero stars I would. Booked an appointment for a cleaning was seen by the dentist today and spent about and hour and half there and was in he dentist chair and they told me they couldn't do a cleaning today. It was just a big waste of my time. The staff doesn't work well together, and I think they have communication problems. The whole entire visit they were trying to sell me braces or sell me whitening. I was literally just there for a cleaning and didn't even receive one.
    in Fresno ca |
    He has the best staff he's great pain free. The rdaef is fabulous if your ever looking for a new smile come here after over twenty years of not smiling he has me smiling today.
    in Fresno, CA |
    I was referred to this office through a coworker and I'm so glad I decided to schedule an appt with Juan Alzate. The office is modern and spotless. So pretty. The office staff was genuinely nice and understanding of my nervousness about seeing a dentist. And when I met the doctor, he was courteous, yet professional. My dental visits have been so easy with this office. I finally found my dental "home."
    Fresno |
    Not good for denture
    Our patient satisfaction is top priority. Please give our office a call so that we may resolve any concerns or dental problems regarding your dental treatment.
    Have you seen Dr. Juan Alzate, DDS?

Oral Surgery

All Major Insurances and Medi-cal accepted

Dr. Alzate's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chipped Tooth
    • Gingivitis
    • Impacted Teeth
    • Misaligned Teeth
    • Tooth Abrasion
    • Tooth Attrition
    • Tooth Demineralization
    • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Alzate does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alzate and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral Surgery