Dr. Joye Warr, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry •  Female • Age 58

Dr. Warr

Warr Pediatric Dental Associates

1008 Hutton Ln Ste 112 High Point, NC 27262

Dr. Joye Warr, DMD is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in High Point, NC. She is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Warr to book an appointment.

Dr. Warr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Warr

Dr. Warr?
We've been coming to see Dr. Warr for years. She came highly recommended by our family dentist when our older son was a toddler, and when our second came along, we knew where we would take him. Dr. Warr is very thorough, and makes kids feel comfortable. She has such a wonderful personality that immediately puts everyone at ease, nervous parents and kids alike. We're going to be very sad the day that our boys age out of the practice. You definitely can't go wrong with coming here.
Patti C. – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Dr. Warr and her staff are really good with your children. They explain everything very well and in terms that you understand. They make your children comfortable as well as the parents with their relaxation rooms. They explain cost and what insurance does and does not cover. Overall Dr. Warr and her staff are simply amazing and I would recommend them to anyone.
Tabbetha W. – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Everyone at the office is helpful and you can tell they really care about their patients. I have always had great experiences here. My kids have both had trouble with their teeth being weak and prone to cavities and Dr. Warr has always been honest and helped us make the best decisions. She works both to prevent disease and treat it when needed.
Angela H. – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
THis practice's location is not ideal for us but we would never switch bc of the care she provides.
M. M. – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Dr. Warr is a dentist like no other. She actually takes the time to talk to you in a down to earth dialect. She doesn't make you feel rushed and she actually takes the time to get to know the patient and family better! My daughter has special needs and it's difficult to find health care providers for her. She has worked with her for years now getting to know how to make her experience positive, and she looks forward to coming to the dentist!
Beverly G. – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Dr. Warr has been my children's dentist since 2014. I started out with her when my first child was 1 years old. Her practice provides a free first visit for children under two years old. I have since had 2 more children and they have all been patients of Dr. Warr. She is an AWESOME dentist. Very caring and very attentive. Her staff is detail oriented and also very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend this pediatric dentistry over and over. Bonus...Parent Relaxation Room!!!
Bisi A. – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
My kids like coming to see Dr Warr. The staff has fun with them, and I walk away with a clear understanding if there are any next steps.
E. T. – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
We have 5 children and each of them love their dental visits so much that they often remind me when it is time to go for a visit. Even my 3 year old loves to see her "brusher" (dentist) and has fallen in love with her home dental routine since the office staff has showed her the correct way to brush. Dr. Warr is very attentive and will even follow up after procedures. The entire staff is wonderful and a joy to work with. I love the relaxation room and enjoy my visits thoroughly!
Shandi S. – Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
she seems to be very knowledgeable in dentistry
Anonymous – Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Dr. Warr and staff are awesome and make you feel at ease every time we visit the office!!!
Anonymous – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Everyone in the office are friendly and are great with my children. They take the time to talk at every visit and every visit is pleasant.
Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
My kids actually look forward to coming to see Dr. Warr. Her love of kids shows! She takes the time to make sure she explains everything in a manner in which we can understand! So glad we started coming here when our kids were little!
Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Dr Warr and her staff are always very compassionate and caring. I have full confidence in her care over my children's oral health.
Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
I have always had a great experience. I was nervous when Alex had to have surgery awhile back however the staff was very patient and polite with my concerns. Dr. Warr gives great feedback. I really appreciate how everyone takes extra care with my son and all the children that get their teeth service here.
Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Each time we visit the dentist my kids ask when they get to come back. They've always went to the dentist just as something they endure, but now they enjoy it! Dr. Warr takes time with them and with me to explain any issues. She listens and answers my questions in a way that I can understand. She is always kind, helpful, and caring!
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Our experience has been a positive one. We are comfortable and relaxed in her office. We have confidence in her and we trust her staff.
Mar 29, 2018
Excellent service
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
My children enjoy coming to have their teeth clean. Dr. Warr makes us feel like family. She is a caring Pediatric Dentist that takes time and always does outstanding work.
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
Dr Warr always provides excellent care to our daughter. The office staff is kind and caring. The lobby is welcoming. Dr Warr is very knowledgeable and her expertise is greatly appreciated. We recommend her to all of our friends.
Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?
The staff is always smiling and very friendly, Dr. Warr and her staff always makes sure I completely understand what procedure is going to be completed and any future treatments that may be needed. My kids always enjoy their experience at Dr. Warr's office. The staff makes sure they feel comfortable and take ever measure possible to help them remain that way throughout their visit.
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joye Warr, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Warr?

Joye L. Warr, D.M.D. is a Dentist - Pediatric Dentist practicing in High Point, NC. She has been practicing since 1991.  A professional member...Read more

• Pediatric Dentistry

Pediatric Dentistry - Howard University School of Dental Medicine in Washington, DC