Dr. Joshua Wyatt, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Joshua Wyatt, DMD
Dr. Wyatt enjoys all aspects of dentistry. He decided to become a dentist in 5th grade. He would grow more and more interested in dentistry each time he went to get his teeth cleaned. He is fortunate to know what he wanted to be when he grew up from a very young age. After attending the University of Alabama for his undergraduate studies, he received his D.M.D. from the University of Pittsburgh in 2009. He is an avid sports fan and enjoys exercising in his spare time. His wife is also an Crimson Tide fanatic. His favorite part of dentistry is the patient care portion. Whether it be restorative dentistry to difficult extractions to dentures, he enjoys it all! He is a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association and the Hillsborough Dental Association. Dr. Wyatt spends hours improving his skills through continuing education. He has attend everything from the Dawson Academy Occlusion course, DOCS sedation course, Tulsa Dental Endodontic Success and countless others. When he isn't looking at teeth, he's spending time with his wife, Kristin, son, Jace, and dog Macy.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wyatt's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wyatt

Dr. Wyatt accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Wyatt is now accepting new patients
South Tampa Dentistry3308 S Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33629
(813) 835-0090Get Directions

Dr. Wyatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wyatt to family and friends
Dr. Wyatt's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
In and out in no time, hygienist, Brogann does an amazing job - thorough and very gentle. Dr. Wyatt is friendly and personable. Great family dentist office!
in Lutz, FL |
We are very pleased with Dr. Wyatt and his staff. We highly recommend him. .
Tampa, FL |
Great hygienist and great Dentists. Clean, new office and medical facilities. I totally recommend.
Seffner, FL |
Wonderful dental practice!!!
Tampa,FL |
Wonderful dentist who gives clear & concise set of needs. Friendly and honest which is really important to have in a dentist
Lake Mary, FL |
I've recommended South Tampa Dentistry to friends, family members, and co-workers, and I'll continue to do so. The staff is friendly and the environment is relaxing - yes, really! You won't dread going to dental appointments if you go with these guys.
in Tampa, FL |
The best dentist experience I ever had!!! Highly recommended!!! I was able to make an appointment the very next day so easy as a new patient. Very friendly and helpful staff! Dr. Wyatt was extremely nice and excellent in what he does!!! His assistant, Chelsea was a pleasant as well! They took care of a crown, few fillings & I was done less than 2 hours!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Wyatt took care of me and his staff made my anxiety a lof less. He was very pleasant and was very honest with how my teeth looked. Highly recommend. The office is beautiful too.
in Tampa, Fl |
Dr. Wyatt is a personable and friendly dentist who believes in customer relationships. Recognizing many of his clients, myself included, would rather be anywhere but at the dentist, Dr. Wyatt take the time to assure patients while establishing or refreshing relationships. During the visit, Dr. Wyatt takes the time to explain what he is doing, what treatments he foresees and what options are best for the patients needs. Further, after the visit is completed, Dr. Wyatt himself follows up!
in Tampa, FL |
This was my first visit to South Tampa Dentistry, my wife found Dr Wyatt on line and was expressed with all the reviews. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by his friendly staff, I felt very comfortable, went and had my X-ray's done than met with Dr Wyatt, Dr Wyatt introduced himself and was very friendly and professional, went over my treatment plan and did my three filings right there, no pain, I didn't even need any Novocaine. Dr Wyatt even called me in the evening to see how I was doing.
in Tampa, FL |
Great guy, easy to talk with, a enjoyable experience
in San Antonio, FL |
Incredibly helpful and facilitating. I was received pleasantly and on time. The work was done comfortably and efficiently. The entire office is to be commended.
in Tampa, Florida |
Very professional and friendly service. Reasonable prices.
in Tampa, FL |
Friendly staff..even more friendlier dentist..office is modern sleek and most importantly super clean. Definitely recommend!
Tampa, FL |
He was great. He had good information when I had questions with my perminant lower retainer that was put in by my orthodontics.
in Tampa, Fl |
Excellent! This office is honest and trustworthy. I've encouraged all my co workers to see Dr. Wyatt.
in Panama City. Fl |
De. Wyatt has been keeping an eye on a filling for the last year and during this cleaning and oral exam it was decided it needed to be addressed for repair. He insisted on doing it today knowing that I traveled from out of town. I truly appreciate that personal touch and tge professionalism of his staff in the office.
in Tampa, Fl |
Great, skilled dentist with an easy, confident, pleasant demeanor.Dr. Wyatt's assistants are warm, friendly and have top skills and knowledge. The dental procedures I have had, extraction, fillings, crown, cleaning, were easy, quick, skillfully done and with minimal or no discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Wyatt.
in Tampa FL |
Dr. Wyatt is the best! He is informative, taking any guess work out of what will happen next. He is professional and always upbeat??. Any dental procedure I have had, (which range from a cavity to a crown)has been virtually pain free. His staff has the same qualities, they are friendly & helpful. Generally speaking I don't like going to a dentist, but Dr. Wyatt has made it much easier for me.
in Tampa,Fl |
They were amazing the staff were so humble the dentist was GREAT!! So helpful n explain every step as the progress went on... I will always come back ??
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Wyatt and his staff are extremely well versed and experienced in their trade. They are also quite polite and timely. They do not push unneeded services. The have fare prices. I had an all around possitive experience. Thank you South Tampa Dentistry!
Always positive and professional
in Tampa, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Wyatt since I moved to Tampa. His professionalism is readily apparent but just as important is his caring nature. All of his staff are friendly and obviously enjoy working at the office.
in Tampa, FL |
The hygienist who cleaned my teeth was professional, courteous and didn't hurt my teeth or gums (I always worry but it was painless). Staff is friendly, short wait times, the office is clean and well designed. Dr. Wyatt and the other dentist are great. I've been going here 2 years, highly recommend!
in Tampa, FL |
Going to south Tampa dentistry has been without a doubt the best dental experience ever. The staff is friendly and knowledgable and Dr. Wyatt is a true professional.
-I met both dentists -Two dental assistants -3 customer service reps ( front desk ) Everyone was professional, friendly, and accommodating. I had an insurance issue and Dr Wyatt was flexible to work on those finances based on my untimely situation. If you want to feel like a priority with professionals come here.
in Tampa, FL |
Great first impression! Very professional, personable, and knowledgeable. Very happy I chose this practice. Will definitely recommend them to others.
in Tampa, FL |
Having been in multiple cities with multiple dentists, Dr. Wyatt and his staff are head and shoulders above the rest! Quality and dependable work with great dental chair side manner. He has a client for life!
Friendly staff and clean office ! Look forward to coming back!
Good, friendly staff and quick service.
in Tampa, Fl |
Great experience as always! On-schedule and painless. Best dentist office I've visited
Tampa, Fl |
Dr. Wyatt and his staff are always friendly and on time! They treat you like family.
Excellent care
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Wyatt, DMD?
Are you Dr. Wyatt?

Compare Dr. Wyatt

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wyatt says...

Dr. Wyatt enjoys all aspects of dentistry.  He decided to become a dentist in 5th grade.  He would grow more and more interested in dentistry each time he went to get his teeth cleaned.  He is fortunate to know what he wanted to be when he grew up from a very young age. After attending the University of Alabama for his undergraduate studies, he received his D.M.D. from the University of Pittsburgh in 2009.  He is an avid sports fan and enjoys exercising in his spare time.  His wife is also an Crimson Tide fanatic.  His favorite part of dentistry is the patient care portion.  Whether it be restorative dentistry to difficult extractions to dentures, he enjoys it all!  He is a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association and the Hillsborough Dental Association.  Dr. Wyatt spends hours improving his skills through continuing education.  He has attend everything from the Dawson Academy Occlusion course, DOCS sedation course, Tulsa Dental Endodontic Success and countless others.

Dr. Wyatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2009

University Of Alabama

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Wyatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wyatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry