Dr. Joshua Whetten, DDS

Dr. Joshua Whetten, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Dr. Joshua Whetten, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Las Vegas, NV. He graduated from Creighton University and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontics.Read his story

7445 W Azure Dr Ste 120

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Whetten

Dr. Whetten's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Whetten "Las Vegas is my home, and I enjoyed growing up here, although I have lived many places since. I attended Bonanza High School and my first job was in my father's orthodontic office when I was 13. Studies have taken me to Utah, Nebraska, New York (Queens), and Canada. A mission for the LDS church allowed me to call Italy and Switzerland home for two years. I even found time to practice general dentistry in Green Valley in 2001. I met my wonderful wife while playing in a volleyball tournament. Together, we have three beautiful daughters and a son, and we are proud of them all. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my kids, traveling, golfing, and rooting for the Utes, Cornhuskers, and St. Louis Cardinals. Whatever you do deserves your best effort, so I spend a lot of time in my community, to offer my services and time as others did for me. I am involved in school oral health programs, the Boy Scouts of America, and my church. When possible, I also sponsor and coach youth sports teams."

This content was provided by Dr. Whetten "The number-one way to make a faster, more lasting first impression is through your smile. It is my belief that a simple smile can melt the day's ice away. That is why we are here: to improve patients' sense of self and help define who they are from that first encounter.

It is absolutely imperative that I stay on the cutting edge of technology as an orthodontist. My master's thesis on digital model usage was published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. In addition, I routinely take online courses from Invisalign® and other product manufacturers to stay abreast on what is on the horizon. Orthodontic component meetings in North America and Europe also continue to provide me with hands-on experience and lecture training."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine and Dentistry

Dr. Whetten has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Whetten has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Whetten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whetten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whetten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whetten to family and friends

Dr. Whetten's Performance

Dr. Whetten has treated my whole family we have loved the treatment we have received?? He is the best!! And very affordable!! Love the staff very friendly ?? You can tell they all love working with each other a fun family friendly office!!! I highly recommend this office for orthodontic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Josh and his staff provided excellent treatment and a fun environment during my treatment. I got Invisalign Express 5 and LOVED my results! Thanks Dr Josh!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0