Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS

Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  |
Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Riverhead, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Nyu Dent in 1999 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, orthodontics, and more.

940 Roanoke Ave

Riverhead, NY 11901

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Rothenberg

This content was provided by Dr. Rothenberg "Our office provides the latest orthodontic care and treatments for our patients by a board certified orthodontist. We recognized that good treatment is not just about straight teeth but ones experience through the time spent in our office. We take pride in minimal wait times for our patients because we know your time is valuable. Our staff provides a hospitable atmosphere and are here to serve your needs. Communication to our patients is important always being available to answer questions."

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Binghamton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Nyu Dent
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Long Island College Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Nyu Orthodontic Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Rothenberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rothenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rothenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rothenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothenberg to family and friends
4.4
based on 33 total reviews (13 with comments)

Dr. Rothenberg's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Rothenberg is very thorough , patient and extremely gentle when working on my teeth. Best experience and results with braces .
in East Hampton, NY
Docter Rothenberg displayed genuine care and professionalism. He is very focused in his work. And I felt very confident in him. And his staff were very personable and professional. :) Thank All of you at North Fork Orthodontics!!! You guys were Wonderful!! And I, as a result ,once again have a...more
in S. Setauket
Since day one I was happy with the office. The staff is very friendly and always pleasant to deal with. My son is getting his braces off this week and my daughter is now getting braces on. I highly recommend Dr. Rothenberg & his happy staff to anyone.
in Mattituck, NY
Dr. Rothenberg and office staff are a very pleasant group to deal with. Never have to wait. Office is always on time. Even the financial person was very pleasant to deal with. I would highly, highly recommend this office.
in Mt. Sinai, N.Y.
I found my initial contact with Dr. Rothenberg's office to be extremely helpful, friendly and very efficient. My first visit to the office was also a very satisfactory experience. The office staff was friendly and professional. I was seen immediately and had no wait. Dr. Rothenberg was very...more

Are you Dr. Rothenberg?