Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  |
Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS
Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS is a dentist who practices in Riverhead, NY. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Rothenberg is affiliated with Saint Charles Hospital.

940 Roanoke Ave

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Rothenberg

This content was provided by Dr. Rothenberg "Our office provides the latest orthodontic care and treatments for our patients by a board certified orthodontist. We recognized that good treatment is not just about straight teeth but ones experience through the time spent in our office. We take pride in minimal wait times for our patients because we know your time is valuable. Our staff provides a hospitable atmosphere and are here to serve your needs. Communication to our patients is important always being available to answer questions."

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome

• Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Binghamton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Nyu Dent
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Long Island College Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Nyu Orthodontic Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Rothenberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rothenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rothenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rothenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothenberg to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Rothenberg's Performance
in Mt. Sinai, N.Y. |
I found my initial contact with Dr. Rothenberg's office to be extremely helpful, friendly and very efficient. My first visit to the office was also a very satisfactory experience. The office staff was friendly and professional. I was seen immediately and had no wait. Dr. Rothenberg was very personable and informative. I felt very comfortable and trusted his professional advice and recommendations. I am definitely going to use this practice for my own personal use and would highly recommend it!!
in Mount Sinai ny |
My daughter is a patient with Dr. Rothenberg. The treatment we received was outstanding and the staff is proffesional
in Port Jefferson Ny |
Dr Rothenberg treated 3 of my children. He shows the most proffesional respectful and kind soft personality. He always answered my questions. I went to 3 other orthodontist for my first child. All 3 wanted to remove teeth. My dentsit highly recommeneded dr Rothenberg who avpided removal of teeth with amazong results. Look nonfurther for great staff and office.
in Port Jeff Station, NY |
I absolutely LOVE Dr Rothenberg and all the staff at his office. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. We never have to wait and we're always able to get an emergency appointment quickly. They have fun events for the patients like Movie Day, Pumpkin Picking that my kids love. I highly recommend Dr Rothenberg!!
in Setauket, NY |
The doctor is beyond caring and thorough. 2 seperate occasions the doctor came in on weekends to help my child. He left his family time to make sure my daughter was comfortable. The doctor does not just throw braces on but instead sits down and discuuses everthing with visuals to make sure its understood prior to starting. I reccomend everyone to this doctor. The results are amazing.
New York, NY |
Friendly, accommodating staff. Clean office. Doctor was tentative and understanding. Highly recommend!!
Lexingtom |
I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I ask him some question about may daughter's treatment plan, and he didn't give us clear explanation and told us he do not want to treat us anymore. Come on, we are patient, why can't we ask question? He do not have professional attitude towards patient.
Rosedale, NY |
Greated by wonderful office staff in the Roslyn office. Today my daughter was not seen by the original Dr. who consultated me on the plan for my daughter. this man was not pleasant and after awhile I felt he was being prejudice. As other patients walked IN, he greeted then pleasantly (Hi, How are you? How's things? Anything bothering you? etc. even as he worked on my daughter) plainly said nothing to me BESIDES where getting braces today and I said I thought the expander and he said are we
in Ronkonkoma, NY |
My daughter had her first visit with Dr, Rotheberg yesterday. I was rather impressed. The office is very clean. The staff, from the front desk to the assistants were very friendly, helpful and kind. My daughter was very comfortable there which is rare for my daughter has she has a fear of doctors. Dr. Rothenberg was awesome! Thank you. I 100% recommend this provider.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Are you Dr. Rothenberg?

Dental Network of America DPPO
  • DenteMax
    Emblem Health
    GHI
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
  • Guardian