Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Rothenberg

North Fork Orthodontics

940 Roanoke Ave Riverhead, NY 11901

Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Riverhead, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Nyu Dent in 1999 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Rothenberg accepts

Dr. Rothenberg accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
DenteMax
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
GHI
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
Guardian

• Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment
  • Underbite

Our office provides the latest orthodontic care and treatments for our patients by a board certified orthodontist. We recognized that good treatment is not just about straight teeth but ones experience through the time spent in our office. We take pr...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

4.5

Dr. Rothenberg?
Dr. Rothenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS
The entire office- from staff to manager to Doctor -excelent services, very professional. Thank you for taking care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Dr. Rothenberg and his staff, including the reception area are top notch. They are friendly, knowledgeable and very aware of each clients individual needs. I recommend this team of professionals to everyone ~
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
When looking for an orthodontist I went to 2 other practices and I felt like they just wanted to take advantage of my insurance. when I went to Dr. Josh he was honest and told me to wait my children werent ready for braces. When they were ready Dr. Rothenberg did braces on both my children and their teeth look beautiful .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Treated 2 of my daughters. Excellent care. Did not take out teeth. 2 other orthos in area wanted to take out teeth. He is amazing from first day to after braces are off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
As an adult, I had some trepidation about getting metal braces to attend to problems caused by a misaligned jaw. Dr. Rothenberg immediately put me at ease, responding fully to my litany of questions and being very accommodating of my schedule. His professionalism and attentiveness to my individual needs was so impressive, I already know I'll be bringing my two sons to him in a couple years when they'll be ready for braces. His staff is similarly terrific--fast and friendly. They're so good!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Dr. Rothenberg is very thorough , patient and extremely gentle when working on my teeth. Best experience and results with braces .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Docter Rothenberg displayed genuine care and professionalism. He is very focused in his work. And I felt very confident in him. And his staff were very personable and professional. :) Thank All of you at North Fork Orthodontics!!! You guys were Wonderful!! And I, as a result ,once again have a Great smile!! In Appreciation, Edna :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Since day one I was happy with the office. The staff is very friendly and always pleasant to deal with. My son is getting his braces off this week and my daughter is now getting braces on. I highly recommend Dr. Rothenberg & his happy staff to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Dr. Rothenberg and office staff are a very pleasant group to deal with. Never have to wait. Office is always on time. Even the financial person was very pleasant to deal with. I would highly, highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
I found my initial contact with Dr. Rothenberg's office to be extremely helpful, friendly and very efficient. My first visit to the office was also a very satisfactory experience. The office staff was friendly and professional. I was seen immediately and had no wait. Dr. Rothenberg was very personable and informative. I felt very comfortable and trusted his professional advice and recommendations. I am definitely going to use this practice for my own personal use and would highly recommend it!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
My daughter is a patient with Dr. Rothenberg. The treatment we received was outstanding and the staff is proffesional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Dr Rothenberg treated 3 of my children. He shows the most proffesional respectful and kind soft personality. He always answered my questions. I went to 3 other orthodontist for my first child. All 3 wanted to remove teeth. My dentsit highly recommeneded dr Rothenberg who avpided removal of teeth with amazong results. Look nonfurther for great staff and office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
I absolutely LOVE Dr Rothenberg and all the staff at his office. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. We never have to wait and we're always able to get an emergency appointment quickly. They have fun events for the patients like Movie Day, Pumpkin Picking that my kids love. I highly recommend Dr Rothenberg!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Friendly, accommodating staff. Clean office. Doctor was tentative and understanding. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I ask him some question about may daughter's treatment plan, and he didn't give us clear explanation and told us he do not want to treat us anymore. Come on, we are patient, why can't we ask question? He do not have professional attitude towards patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
Greated by wonderful office staff in the Roslyn office. Today my daughter was not seen by the original Dr. who consultated me on the plan for my daughter. this man was not pleasant and after awhile I felt he was being prejudice. As other patients walked IN, he greeted then pleasantly (Hi, How are you? How's things? Anything bothering you? etc. even as he worked on my daughter) plainly said nothing to me BESIDES where getting braces today and I said I thought the expander and he said are we
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?
My daughter had her first visit with Dr, Rotheberg yesterday. I was rather impressed. The office is very clean. The staff, from the front desk to the assistants were very friendly, helpful and kind. My daughter was very comfortable there which is rare for my daughter has she has a fear of doctors. Dr. Rothenberg was awesome! Thank you. I 100% recommend this provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Rothenberg, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rothenberg?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rothenberg treats patients.

Saint Charles Hospital