Dentistry  |
Dr. Joshua Perry, DMD
Dr. Josh Perry was born in Port Orange, FL and is the youngest of five children. Dr. Perry attended the University of Florida for his Bachelors and Masters degrees in Nutritional Sciences. He also received his Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree from the University of Florida and went on to complete three additional years of specialty training in Prosthodontics. Dr. Perry has a passion for all areas of general and restorative dentistry including esthetic, implant and reconstructive dentistry. Dr. Perry is a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, American College of Prosthodontics, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of Osseointegation, and International Team for Implantology.

7000 Sawgrass Village Cir

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082

• AARP

Learn about Dr. Perry

This content was provided by Dr. Perry "Dr. Perry's dedication to excellence in dentistry means he will always provide you with the most gentle and compassionate care. He prides himself in providing evidence based preventive and restorative treatment plans while using advanced esthetic and restorative materials. Dr. Perry is committed to treating you as an individual and tailoring treatment plans to your personal needs."

• Prosthodontics

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Florida College Of Dentistry Prosthodontic Residency

Dr. Perry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Perry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perry to family and friends
Dr. Perry's Performance
in Atlantic beach |
Dr. Perry has been extremely professional, dedicated, and caring when dealing with myself and my family.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr. Perry and his staff are the most welcoming staff of any medical office I have been to. They made me feel comfortable, explained in detail the different procedures and tests they were doing and why they were necessary. The fear I built up from not going to the dentist for a few years was assuaged by their knowledge and ability to explain everything in plain language. I am impressed and incredibly appreciative for their time and effort. Dentistry made easy!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Perry is by far the best dentist in town!!Dr. Perry is a true professional, he is extremely good at what he does and he runs a fine practice!!! When I met Dr. Perry he was very down to earth, he was caring and explained the different options and procedure to me (as I was heavily pregnant I couldn't have x-rays or certain anesthesia). Throughout the process he made sure I understood what he was doing and that it was safe for me. I will definitely be recommending him to my family and friends.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Great dental practice. Staff was very friendly and competent. Dr Perry was amiable and professional. I had a dental emergency and though I was a new patient they went out of their way to fit me in expeditiously. My wife and I will be staying with this practice.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
I was in need of several procedures, all of which I was to afraid to have done. Dr. Perry and his staff treated me with such compassion and understanding that I not only had my implant done but I enjoyed the whole experience. Thanks to them I no longer am afraid of dentistry.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Perry and the entire staff are wonderful! Highly recommend!
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Review is for Debra - the Dental Hygenist who cleans my teeth - she does a great job and is very pleasent to have take care of the cleaning and associated updating such as taking the x-rays.
Jacksonville Beach, FL |
Just had to let everyone know how amazing my hygienist, Debra, is at being thorough but gentle. I've been seeing her for quite awhile now and she never disappoints. I always look forward to having her clean my teeth because I know I'll have a beautiful smile and healthier gums! Really like the whole staff, too, but Debra is amazing. Thanks, Deb!
in Ponte Vedra fl |
I had 5 dental implants and extensive surgery with Dr.Perry and I am very happy with the end results. HE is a perfectionist and his staff is excellent.
Ponte Vedra Beach |
Experience with Dr. Perry was very positive. Dr. Perry and his staff are extremely professional, highly skilled, easy to work with, and very pleasant and helpful. I had restorative work performed and the level of detail and quality of work exceeds what I expected. Thank you
in Saint Johns, FL |
Very good experience every visit! The staff communicates well with each. This is very hard to find in a office. I've been coming to this office since the 1980's (3 different dentists), the current staff is overall the best one so far. Dr. Perry is great! He explains everything, also gives you the long term. Very smart without showing it. Anyone having a hard time trying to pick the right dentist, look no further!
in Ponte Vedra, FL |
Dr. Perry does a great job and has a tremendous staff. I would recommend them to all.
St Augustine, FL |
Dr Josh Perry and his entire staff are excellent. Dr. Perry is well trained and experienced in all aspects of dentistry and new patients will feel welcome and confident that they have found the right office for their entire family. If you are frightened of dental procedures or concerned about a problem you may be having with your mouth Dr. Perry and the staff at Ponte Vedra Family Dentistry will put you at ease. I highly recommend Dr Perry and his staff especially Debora, his dental hygienist.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
So pleased to have found dentists that we're so happy with! It was a "family event" at the dentist this morning with all 5 of us and every person in the office treated us wonderfully. It's a very warm, friendly atmosphere, unlike the feel of a lot of dental offices. Both Dr. Joshua and Dr. Susana Perry are very professional, while having extremely warm and "comforting" personality's. I'd highly recommended Ponte Vedra Family Dentistry, especially if you aren't a fan of going to the dentist!
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Very personable but even better good dental work- also office staff friendly & helpful
in Saint Johns |
Dr. Perry and his staff are absolutely amazing! I got an appointment within a few days of calling, all the staff members are professional and extremely nice, and Dr. Perry's work is meticulous. I've been to many dentists is the area and this will be my new dental home! Thanks a bunch PONTE VEDRA FAMILY DENTISRY. -M.Baldwin
Gainesville, FL |
Great professional, incredible education and always putting his patients in first place.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Perry and his office staff are amazing. My daughter has a genetic condition and he created a dental piece for her missing teeth. They even gave her a princess balloon on her final fitting. He was nothing but professional, kind and encouraging during this difficult time. I would recommend them over any other dentist in the Jax area.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Extensive dental care that I required was held at highest regard by Dr. Perry and his staff. My apprehensiveness was quickly put at ease by knowledgeable, committed and focused attention to my needs. I am confident that new patients will experience this same high level of care.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
The phone call came at 8:30 Thursday evening. It was Dr. Perry asking how I was feeling after getting a crown set earlier that day. I was so impressed! This was time that he could be spending time relaxing or catching up with family, and he is asking about me how I'm feeling. He and his staff are conscientious, proficient in modern dentistry techniques and products, making sitting in the dentist's chair a much more pleasant experience. Dr. Perry is the dentist of choice for my entire family!
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Dr. Perry is fantastic!! Many years ago I had an awful experience with an oral surgeon. Since then I become extremely anxious at the dentist. Unfortunately I have had to have several procedures crowns, implant repairs and fillings. Thankfully I have found Dr. Perry. Dr. Perry and his staff are extremely patient, understanding and caring. After major procedures, he calls me in the evening on his time, just to make sure I'm okay. I can't say enough good things about him.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Perry is the best. I have 50 years of experience with dentists. Fortunately, my brother in law referred me to Dr. Perry. Dr. Perry is the most gentle dentist I have ever had. Dr. Perry explained everything in simple terms I understood. I have seen him for two years. He fixed past issues and gave me a bite and a smile I've never had. I do not worry about my teeth any more.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Perry and his wonderful staff. I was a new patient with an emergency dental problem. My upper dentures needed to be replaced quickly!! Dr. Perry was able to replace them in record time with the perfection he strives for!! He and his staff went out of their way for me with kindness, professionalism and a wonderful since of humor! They turned a terrible situation into a great experience.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Perry, DMD?
Are you Dr. Perry?